Chapter 9 Halloween Haunts

Inside Dumbledores Office Lily Potter and James Potter stood in the Office Furious and angry with The headmaster, "What do you mean you don't know where Harry is?" Lily screamed  at the Professor ' Simple  The house was abandoned when  Vernon Drusley was arrested for  Child Abuse and Neglect and Harry Potter was taken into Custody in America where he resides ever since'   Dumbledore Said ' you told us  that our son would be safe that this was his best chance' James Spat at Dumbledore " Think of JP he's the boy who lived  Lily James He's got the weight of the world on his shoulders  !" Dumbledore Said ' I will never forgive you or making us send Harry Away' Lily said her green eyes flashing dangerously  before she leaves  James looks at Dumbledore  shaking his head and left Returning to Potter Manor  where Sirius sat with 10 year old JP  ' How was the meeting?' Sirius asked   ' JP why don't you go turn on the telly  ' James Said to his son JP Shrugs and  heads up the stairs.

Sirius turns to  James and Lily  eyebrows raised  " Well ?' He asked ' He does not know where Harry is  Last  he heard Harry was in America when Drusley was  arrested for child  abuse ' James growled softly  '  Dumbledore's the reason why We sent Harry away in the first place because He said JP  was the boy who lived'  Lily Said  " That old Coot ' Sirius Said  ' He's My Godson he can't keep him from me' Sirius Said

' We have to think about this it could be Harry found a new family that is protecting him from  Dumbledore's manipulation ' Lily Said  ' We'll find out soon enough ' James said.

At Hogwarts Hadrian sat with Ron, Draco, Neville , Theo and  Hermione and Susan Bones   during Dinner each talking and sharing stories  Professor  Quill  ran in  ' Troll in the Dungeon  thought you ought to know' He Called as Panic Erupted '  Students  shale go to their Dorms and teachers follow me to the dungeons ' Dumbledore Said  ' We're going to the Library you lot 'Adrian Lynch Said   ' oh no ' Susan said in a worried voice ' What is it Susan?' Hermione asked  ' Hannah  she's in the bathroom she doesn't know about the Troll " Susan said  tears brewing in her eyes

' Don't worry Susan we'll make sure nothing happens to Her' Hadrian Said calmly  with a warm smile " Neville make sure she finds her house mates'  Hadrian  ordered  " Hermione go with your housemates  Draco and Ron and I will handle this ' Hadrian Said  ' But  what if you need help' Hermione Said ' Mione it's okay go' Draco Said  Ron and Draco and Hadrian  and Theo looks at each other 'Theo can you  cover for us?' He asked Theo nodded  smirking ' yes I can' He said smiling  as he walked after the other first years.

Hadrian  walked with Draco and Ron on either side of him  wand in hand  a gleam in his eyes as he headed for the girls bathroom when Draco pulled him to a stop ' I think the troll's left the Dungeon  it's going in the girl's bathroom' Draco Said The Boys  Share a look ' Hannah " They all said

Hadrian  led them in quietly  wand in hand  Hannah came out of the  stall and  washed  her hands freezing when she heard a grunt  she turns around and gazes up at a giant Troll  She started Screaming " Hannah down  Put today's lesson in action boys' Hadrian shouts as Hannah drops   as  The Troll Hits  the sinks with the  club in his hands  and He grabbed Hadrian  ' NOW" Hadrian Screamed   "Wingardium Leviosia ' Ron Shouted   as the club levitated in the air and     It hit the Troll in the head knocking it unconsious .