Chapter 12 A Gibbs Christmas

Hadrian formed a bond with his Blood Parents calling Lily Mom and James Uncle James to respect his father, His Father had come to respect James Potter and the two forming a friendship, He even met Jp who was thrilled to learn the great and Popular Hadrian Gibbs was his older brother  but  Jp kept it a secret from the Paparazzi and everyone else aside from the close friends and family . Jp Had Messy Raven black hair with red mixed in it and Hazel Green eyes and round black glasses he had a  Scar on his Neck of a V that was thought to be    The Mark of Voldemort, Hadrian had a Lightning Bolt Scar on his forehead that he thought was wicked.

Hadrian Was excited to go home with Ron who was thrilled to not have to stay in the castle, Fred , George and Percy where all going to Romania with Molly and Arthur and Ginny,   Hadrian Grabbed everything  His trunk was Neat and tidy and Organized , Clothes in one compartment , books in another , potion stuff in another and prank stuff in another,  his laptop in one compartment as well as some books to change out  when he got home and his wand and broom after making sure he had everything he shrunk the trunk and Ron shrunk his, Hadrian  wore dark blue jeans a button up blue and black striped shirt that brought out his eyes   he sent hedwig ahead and placed her perch and cage in the trunk before shrinking it.

Ron wore old jeans and a t shirt and jacket ' I'm so excited to spend Christmas with you My mom was  little unsure about letting me go but dad said I would be very safe with you and your dad since he's a agent' Ron Said ' Yep  lets go Drake you coming?' He asked Draco nodded and the boys walked to meet up with Hermione and Neville ,  To Go to the Train    Hadrian's Dad was meeting them  at the Platform.      

During the Trainride  They played games and worked on the map of the school, and finishing their school work on the train ride to pass the time.  By the time they got to the platform the trunks where un shrunken and loaded on to the carts  once in the Muggle world Hermione bidded the boys goodbye and as did Draco and Neville,     Hadrian raced where Jethro Gibbs was at a smile on his face as he spotted Hadrian ' Dad' Hadrian shouted    racing quickly with the lugage cart that held his and Ron's Trunks. " Hadrian " Gibbs Said hugging him tightly  ' Dad this is One of my Best friends Ron Weasley Ron this is my Dad Jethero Gibbs' Hadrian Said Ron shook Gibb's Hand ' It's a Honor Mr Gibbs  ' Ron Said ' Thank you for letting me Join you for christmas' Ron added ' your welcome and it's a pleasure' He said leading the boys to a waiting cab helping both of them with the trunks and  they headed to the airport chatting a mile a minute.

A few hours later they Entered the Gibbs house    " This Place is So bloody Cool" Ron Said "So This is Squirt's friend Ron" Tony Said from the couch " TONY" Hadrian Said tackling  his ADoptive big brother and Godfather  ' It's Nice to meet you " Tony Said once he could breath ' you as well " Ron Said gazing around the house it was big two story, a simple Couch with a flatscreen tv a dvd player and vhs player, as well . The walls where white and the floors where a golden brown  they had a big fireplace and photos on the walls of Kelly , Shannon   and Jethro and Hadrian  the house was decorated  in Silver, Green , Blue and Gold a Christmas tree was set with the  Green and Silver Ortiements  The Stairs had blue carpet and  green tinsle on the stair's. 

Hadrian eagerly showed Ron the house the kitchen, the basement with the Boat, and Upstairs, His Room   was now a Green colored with Silver Stripes and Gold carpet   he had a King Size bed  with Silver sheets  he had a dresser and a desk and a walk in closet and personal bathroom added  with a bath and shower and some posters and photos ' this is my room and across  is your room I wanted you to feel at home while your here because  it's a different country ' Hadrian Said nervously as he entered Ron's room that held a Letter R in Silver on the door   the bed matched  Hadrian as did the coloring and the desk and dresser ' you can leave stuff here if you want  Drake and Nev and Mione and Susan and Hannah would have their own rooms when and if they come' He added ' Dad added extra rooms  for guest but they're not personalized aside from   your's mine, Drake's and Nev and Hermione' He Said sheepishly 

Ron Smiles and unpacks his trunk putting his old clothes in the Dresser and hanging his robes up and putting his pictures up and setting Scabber's cage on the dresser along with some poster's on the wall ' Their' Ron Said  Hadrian Smiled  ' Hey lets go shopping   for Christmas Gifts Dad has a Jar for that purpose and I want to share with you" He said Ron blushed ' you don't have to' Ron Said " Well I want to Hadrian Said " Thanks Hadrian For being my friend' Ron Said Hadrian grins and the two boy's race downstairs.

Hadrian looks at His dad who sat with Tony " Dad can I take Ron to The Mall? We'll take the car " Hadrian begged ' Sure be safe and be back By Six sharp Abby and Ducky are coming for Dinner to meet Ron" He Said Hadrian nodded grabbing the money and his wallet  and racing out the door where a Car was Parked Tony came out later ' He wants to make sure you are safe so I'm going to drive you" Tony Said Hadrian grinned  and they got in the back seat of Tony's Car as he drove to the nearest Mall that was both Magical and Normal.

As they looked at All the Shops they decided on  Chaser Gloves for Draco,  a Book on Rare Plant's  for Neville and for Hermione some Muggle Books and Magical books since she loves books.  Hadrian and Ron Split up  Hadrian asked Tony to Get Ron New Clothes as well ,   For Ron Hadrian Got Ron a new  Broom a Cleansweap 250 the new Model and a book on how to annoy your brother's and a phone  

Ron Got His Brothers some prank Stuff,  Percy a Quill that never needed Sharpening and  some shoes that where good for walking around when he was on prefect duty, for Charlie  a Dragon Ring , For Bill A Book on Defense Magic  and For Ginny a New Diary that had never ending pages   that cost 2.00  a Charm Bracelet that had the letter's of everyone in the family  with a Lion, Snake and Eagle and Badger charm

Christmas day finally came and Ron woke up and yawned getting into his nicer clothes   feeding Scabber's and brushing His teeth In the Personal Bathroom Hadrian opened the door " Happy Christmas Ron !' Hadrian Said ' you to Hadrian ! ' Ron Said  as the two  raced down  as Abby was their in her black and SIlver pjay's and  Tony as well " Ron" Abby Said hugging him taking a liking to her little brother's best friend ' Hi Abs ' Hadrian Said ' Now that your both here dig in " Gibbs Said

Hadrian and Ron went into the two piles meant for them Hadrian got new clothes, a wand holster , a chess set ,  Narnia Books set, a Pen That changed color's , Fake Tatoo's of dragon's , a Sketch book with colored pens   some video games and Cd's . That's what he got from his dad, Tony , Ducky and Abby. From the Potters a    Pendant of a Moon that was spelled to protect him  from spells  a photo album, Some wizard candy and a Snitch.  From Draco  A Advanced Potion's Kit, As well as a Wizard's chess set  and Exploding Snap,  From Neville a book on advanced Defense against the Dark arts. And Some Quidditch gloves, From Hermione  A Day planner and  A Book on Transfiguration and charms. From Ron  Was a  Framed photo of Him, Ron, Hermione, Draco and Neville all waving in front of the castle with careful designs  as well as a pack of Chocolate frog Candy.  From The Girls was candy and such From Mrs. Weasley a Sweater with a Silver H on it he put it on right away and homemade fudge.

Ron got   a good haul this year he was shocked at the new clothes shoes socks, Trunk , and the books and such from his friends and family ,  he stared at the Broom " Hadi why' Ron Asked ' you deserve the best your whole family does  and I want to show you we're thankful for you' He Said Ron Hugged him tightly  ' thank you ' Ron Said looking at Tony ' Thanks Tony' Ron Said ' Anytime R Man  ' Tony Said ' I also sent a new set of cooking supplies for your mother and new clothes for your family " Jethero Said Ron's eyes went wide ' This is to much' Ron Said '  Your family is very kind and deserve the best i Know the potters are going to help you all out as much as they can and Drake and Nev as well " Hadrian Said Ron beamed brightly ' Thank you " He said feeling happy and loved and at peace for once in his life.