61:❣️Ren(Smut/Lemon)❣️

Start from the beginning

“Are you getting wet?” he asked smirking.

You shut your book, got up a took his hand. You wanted him. Now. You led him into the students council room and locked the door, and since it was after hours, you were pretty much good to go.

He grabbed you at your waist and pushed you into the corner of the room. Giving you rough kisses. His hands grabbing at your skirt. He reached under it roughly and pulled at your tights.

“Why do you have to wear these,” he groaned. He peeled them off, before you knew it your underwear were on the floor as well. Pushing you against the wall, he hiked your leg up on a nearby chair.

You held your skirt up as he licked his lips. Suddenly he attacked you with his tongue. His hands gripping at your thighs, the tip of his tongue teasing your clit. You moaned in ecstasy, holding the back of his head.

He got up licking his lips, “You taste so sweet,” he said in a sultry voice. He unzipped his pants, and kissed you with force.

Soon, he plunged himself hard inside of you. You broke the kiss and screamed his name.

“Moan for me,” he said through his grunts. He was pushing in and out of you hard and fast.

Feeling yourself coming close, you moaned in his ear. "Aaahh,ahh Reenn..."

He bit into your neck, leaving a dark hickey. The friction between his member and your walls made your legs weak.

“Mmm, you’re so wet,” he bit his lip. And with his words, you  reached your climax.

You moaned, and after a few thrusts he reached his. He leaned into your shoulder as he released inside of you. You felt his hot breath as he kissed you passionately, his tongue exploring your mouth as he was still inside of you.

He was panting onto your skin, and you both remained still for a minute, regaining your energy. As he slid out of you, you both took in a deep breath from the intense feeling. He cupped your face and gave you one more passionate kiss. He grabbed your hand and led you out of the room, soon putting his arm around your shoulder.

"Hope Makoto don't find out what we doing in there..." He whisper to you.

~~~

Water Works.

It was late evening, and you both wanted to have some relaxing fun. So he took you swimming at an indoor swimming pool, little did you know, he rented out the whole place just for the two of you.

“Ren … did you really? Just us two?” you asked excitedly. He nodded and added a sweet smile. He slipped into the water, while you just sat on the edge of the pool.

Playfully, he swam up to you and splashed you, soon after he pulled you in. You pushed him away annoyingly, but he didn’t care, he would just come back. He suddenly pulled you close against him, giving you passionate kisses.

You wrapped you arms around is neck giving the kiss a deeper feeling, for some reason, the water surrounding you both made you melt together.

After some time of playing around, you decided to rest, leaning against the pool walls. He came up to you, putting his hand on your hips. You dipped your hand in the water and ran it down his upper body.

“Baby, can you maybe…” he said looking down at his crotch. Wide eyed, you looked around.

“… Here?”

“C’mon, I know you want to do here just as bad as me.”

You smirked, and couldn’t help but agree. Quickly you pushed him against the edge of the pool, water splashing on him in the process. Slyly, you ran your hand down his waist and into his shorts.

You could feel how erect his member was, you squeezed him at his base, then gently you started to stroke him. He leaned his head back, and breathed deep. You started to massage his tip, roughly.

That’s when he grabbed you, forced you through the water and out of the pool. He took you to the showers, and started the hot water. He started take off your top, as you started taking off his shorts. He pushed you against the wall, your backside facing him, then, he sneakily entered you.

You let out a sharp breathe and moaned softly. His hand were anchored on your hips, when just then, he started to touch your clit with his fingertips. Your legs buckled at the sudden deep pleasure. You really couldn’t take it, his hard member inside, and his fingertips at work.

He brought you to your orgasm, shortly after, you felt him release inside of you. As he made is exit out of your body, you both let out a deep pleasurable breath. He wrapped his arms around you and whispered in your ear, “We should really go swimming more often.”

Xxx

Published: 30 October 2020