💎lesbians (Nihachu)💎

Start from the beginning

"You broke the child, Niki."

"wha- how did I break him??" She giggles, smiling— before glancing at the bag. "Oh, heart chocolates?"

You grab the bag, pulling the chocolates and teddy bear out, then handing them to Niki.

"For you, honey!" You hum out happily, watching as she begins to blush again.

"....ah.....thank you!!" She says happily, putting a hand on her face, and you glance at the chat.

"Oh god your chat is freaking out—"

You stare at a donation that just came in, and you burst out into laughter.

"Oh! Thank you for the $20! 'A win for the girls'.....Yes! It is!" Niki reads out happily, opening the box of chocolates with a smile. "Especially me!"

You freeze, and so does Niki as soon as she realizes what she said.

"I mean- I- You— Um—" She stutters awkwardly for a moment before giggling nervously.

"Oh my god, you're so cute." You blurt out, staring at the flustered girl in front of you— which only flusters her more. You giggle at her and sit in the chair again, scooting it closer to hers and reading the chat silently.

WOOOO SHE DOES IT FOR THE GIRLS AND THE GAYS

absolute queen

STAN

sorry boys, shes ours

OH MY GOD I LOVE HER SO MUCH

im simping so hard

ew

BRUHHH LETS GOOOO

POGGGGGGG

LMAO TOMMY'S SCREAM

You snicker at the chat, before glancing over at Niki-- seeing she was looking up at you, her face less red as she cleared her throat.

"So, uh--" she cuts herself off by giggling. "--is there anyone you're interested in?"

"Well....Yes." You'd say with a giggle. Niki's smile would fall for a moment, but she quickly smiles again, even if she seemed a bit sad.

"Oh...who?"

"Well I can't tell you! I'll just have to uh...describe her to you!" You smile at her, and she perks up, seemingly excited. You turn to read the chat as you're talking

"Alright so, she has the prettiest, softest, nicest blonde and brown hair that she dyes sometimes, she's super nice and literally melts my heart everytime I see her-- she's one of my few friends who isn't british or american, she has beautiful greyish-blue eyes that I can't help but get lost in, and is just the prettiest human ever, I love to give her gifts like chocolates because she reacts in the cutest way, she's just the biggest sweetheart, her eyeliner is always perfect..." You trail off as you take your eyes off the chat and look to Niki, who seems sad.

"Can I guess?" She suddenly says with a fake smile, though she looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"Sure...But are you okay Niki?"

"Yeah! Yeah, I'm fine!" She says in a certain tone of voice, that doesn't sound 'fine'.

"Uhm....is it Minx?" She says with a sad laugh.

You stare at her with a deadpan expression for a moment.

"...Y-...I--...." You stutter in pure confusion.

"Is it?"

You instantly face-palm and drag your hands down your face in frustration.

"I thought it was so obvious..." You mutter, glancing at the chat who were spamming "notlikethis".

"....I'm so confused." She quietly says with a small giggle as she looks off to the side.

"Niki."

"Yes??"

"It's....nevermind. But it's not Minx." You sigh, turning back to her. "Let's just continue the stream-- do you want to play minecraft or something?? I brought my laptop so I could get onto the DreamSMP or we could start a survival world?"

She'd hesitate for a moment before smiling.

"Uh, let's start a survival world!" She hums out with a smile, and you instantly smile back.

"Cool! I'll make it then dm you the IP." You'd say with a hum, setting up your laptop on the corner of her desk as she slightly adjusts the camera so you're both visible.

You perk up as you hear a ping from your phone, and you quickly turn off your ringer but check your discord notifications.

.wilbursoot
really.

.(y/n)
:middle_finger:

maybe part 2?? hmmmm..... thonk. i have another request for niki that would fit as a part 2 so i might write it, i might not, who knows!

n e ways i hope you enjoyed but im in class and i gotta finish this and do my class work jawifaiwijfawigseg

OK HOPE YOU ENJOYED A AA A A

-Dannielle✨🌻