💎Manhunt (BBH) (part 1)💎

Basically this is the 3 vs 1 manhunts but realistic? No respawning- but everyone looks like their skins and bad is a demon lmao

I quickly brought my shield up to block the masked man's attacks. After his flurry of attacks stopped, I quickly tried attacking him with my sword, only hitting him once.

I decided it was too risky and quickly retreated, on my way of running I ran into Bad. He didn't have the best armor or his sword ready, so I quickly grabbed his arm and dragged him away.

"He- Muffin, what are you doING—" He'd say, screeching at the end as an arrow flew past his head. I'd quickly drag him towards my horse, basically forcing him onto it, hopping on myself and quickly riding away from the green hooded, masked psycho.

The demon boy clung to my back as we rode away, quickly finding Sapnap and George.

I'd scoff. "He has full iron! And a diamond sword." I'd yell, hopping off the horse and grabbing it's reins, after Bad let go. Bad would quickly follow, hoping off my horse and walking over to his horse, grabbing it's reins and walking it behind him as we traveled down through the fields, looking for a cave or ravine.

"We need to find something good, like diamonds or a ruined portal, or we're screwed." Sapnap would say, tightening his ribbon around his forehead. George would nod in response, pushing his sunglasses to the top of his head.

"That's insane. We shouldn't have let him get away! If he kills that stupid enderdragon the world is done for! All those stupid endermen will escape the end and cause havoc!" George would whine, riding his horse at a very slow speed to stay with us. I'd nod in agreement, watching as the sun slowly set over the forest next to us.

"We should've kept a closer eye on him. We need to set up camp for the night, and someone needs to stay up." I'd say calmly, looking around.

"Right. We should either set up camp in the field or the forest. In the field we could see him easier, but he could see our camp easier. In the forest he'd be more hidden, but so would we." Sapnap said quickly, putting away his sword and getting a tent out of his backpack.

"Field definitely. If he has full armor we can't risk him being sneaky and ambushing us." Bad would say, shaking his head. George and I would nod in agreement, and Sapnap would find a good place and begin setting up the tent.

"(y/n), Bad, it's your turn to keep watch. Be careful." George said slowly, patting me on the back before walking over to help Sapnap.

After a few hours, it was almost midnight, the moon high in the sky. I sat outside the tent, shivering due to the cold night. On the other side of the door to the tent sat Bad, who was clearly significantly warmer thanks to his cloak. I'd sigh, watching the moon and scanning the area around us, looking for the distinct neon green of Dream's hoodie.

I cross my arms, rubbing them to try and cause friction so I can warm myself.

If it wasn't for the cold, it's so peaceful I could just fall...asleep...

As I thought that, I begin drifting off- until something hits me in the face. I instantly snap my eyes open, seeing a blanket in my lap- I assume it's what hit me, and afterwards fell into my lap. I look up, seeing Bad standing in front of me, giving me a small smile.

"You looked cold, I thought you'd like that." He'd whisper, trying not to wake up Sapnap and George. I'd smile back, nodding.

"I was cold. Thank you, Bad." I'd say, wrapping myself in the blanket. He'd sit down next to me, smiling. The silence was peaceful, but I honestly needed a distraction from my thoughts, so I decide to start a conversation.

"So, whats your life like outside of hunting this guy down?" I'd whisper, turning to him and tilting my head. He'd think for a moment, before smiling and replying.

"I have two roommates- they're my best friends. A6d and Skeppy. I usually mess around with them and my other friends, doing challenges and stuff with them. What about you?" He'd say, smiling.

He seemed so happy talking about his friends... wish I could relate.

"Huh- I live alone and just study alchemy and the biology of mobs." I'd say, shrugging. "I don't really have much of a social life. I only got recruited by Sapnap because I know a lot about Endermen." Bad would nod, seemingly interested in what I was saying.

"That's really cool- is that how you could make those fire res potions earlier?" He'd say, tilting his head. I'd simply nod, standing up.

"It's too quiet. I'm surprised we haven't been att—"

"WATCH OUT!" Bad would yell, cutting me off mid sentence and pulling me back out of the way, just as Dream came out of nowhere, trying to stab me. I'd quickly grab my shield, diving in front of Bad and using my shield to defend him.

"GO WAKE UP GEORGE AND SAP!" I'd yell, desperately trying to block all of the sword hits with my shield. I'd hear muffled yelling from inside the tent, and quickly Sapnap would come out, sword in hand and he'd begin helping me fight Dream back.

After about an hour of fighting and many close calls, we reached a stalemate and Dream fled, and we weren't in any state to go after him. I quickly began patching up Sapnap's wounds, trying not to hurt him even more. Once I had finished up, I sighed, going back outside the tent and sitting down. Bad had already patched up his own and George's wounds, so I simply sat down and began trying to fix my own wounds.

As I was bandaging up my arm, suddenly Bad takes the roll of bandages from me and starts patching me up. I stare at him for a moment, trying my hardest not to blush at how close he is.

"Be more careful you muffin head. If you die, there's no coming back- I don't know what I'd do if you died." He'd say, sighing as he begins wrapping up my other wounds. I'd smile at him quickly.

"I won't die, I promise. Thank you, Bad." I'd say, taking his free hand and holding it. He'd look up at me with his pure silver eyes, smiling.

"And I promise I'll protect you, you muffin head." He'd say happily, holding my hand.

Aw, it's so cute and fluffy! but only this is part one!~

It's gonna get sad in part 2~ good luck!

-Dannielle💕💫