💎Traitor Pog (Wilbur Soot)💎

this was my first time writing a fight scene in like 2 years 👁👁

Requested by thecrystaltechno POG I HOPE YOU LIKE IT GHghG I just made this really angsty ngl gghgggg

ok enjoy

You sat on the cold and uncomfortable ground, staring at the wall with a dead expression, the same message running in your head over and over again

He could never love you.

After what happened at the election, you felt...terrible. Schlatt had won, then instantly appointed you to his cabinet, and you accepted. Then right after that, he exiled Wilbur and Tommy- and you couldn't go after them as you were already on Schlatt's cabinet and he instantly dragged you away. You all had a meeting, then you went straight home, and you haven't left your house since.

It had been a week.

You had watched out the windows as they tore down the walls of L'manburg, back right after the election when it happened. You remembered it vividly, you sat by the window and sobbed as you watched them tear down the walls. You specifically watched Tubbo. You would've thought he'd go with Wilbur and Tommy...but no. He betrayed them.

Though, you suppose you betrayed them too.

You sighed, burying your face into your hands as you choked out a sob. You had been in love with the former president, Wilbur, since you had met him-during the L'manburg Revolution.

He could never love you.

You were on Dream's side, but you were tired of his tyranny, so you abandoned them and basically begged to join L'manburg. They accepted you into their country, even though Tommy and Fundy didn't trust you. Eventually you grew on the two of them, and became an older sibling figure to Tommy and Tubbo, and almost like a mom to Fundy. But, you were a traitor to DreamSMP.

Once a traitor, always a traitor, you suppose.

You were almost 100% that Wilbur already just thought of you as a friend, and now that you betrayed L'manburg you were sure he didn't even think of you as that much anymore.

You sighed softly as you stood up, almost collapsing as your legs had fallen asleep- but you forced yourself to get up and leave the room, and then your house. You froze and stopped moving, then stepped back into your house and hid behind the door as fast you could when you almost instantly heard screaming. You had assumed that it was Schlatt screaming at Tubbo, but when you heard frantic rambling and screaming in response, your eyes widened. You'd press your ear to the door, trying to hear what they were screaming about.

"YOU LISTEN HERE SCHLATT, YOU CANNOT--"

"Tommy- Tommy calm---"

"—JUST SCREAM AT TUBBO AND EXPECT TO GET AWAY WITH IT-"