💎lesbians (Nihachu)💎

mmm lesbians

requested by Not_A_Sinner

the reader is female in this because lesbians

also i haven't watched the minx love or host yet but someone told me she picked schlatt??? over niki????

minx, hun, i love you...but r e a l l y???

n e ways i hope you enjoy ajwidwajf

NOT PROOFREAD IF YOU SEE MISTAKES COMMENT ON THEM AND ILL FIX THEM WHEN IM OUT OF SCHOOL!!

You knock on the front door calmly, then cross your arms and wait. Quickly, the door swings open.

"Hey, (y/n)." A familiar tall brit says with a smile, a soft floofy cat sitting on his shoulder.

"Hi, Zuko!" You hum out, reaching up and petting the cat, before looking the brit in the eyes."Oh, and hi to you too, Wil."

"Wow, thanks." He rolls his eyes, taking the cat off his shoulder and handing it to you. "You're here to see Niki, right?"

"Crash her stream, yes. Maybe ask her out."

Wil froze.

"Ask her out??? Fuckin' finally." He huffs, reaching over and grabbing his key's from the key tray. "I've been telling you to shoot your shot for....2, 3 months now?"

You roll your eyes, and the tall man walks by you and out the door.

"I was waiting for you to show up to leave, so I'll be heading out now—" He ruffles your hair with a smile. "Be good to Niki."

You frantically nod, before checking your duffle-bag you had brought. Today, you wouldn't just be asking Niki out, but also publicly coming out as a lesbian. Niki, Phil, Minx, and Wilbur all already knew, so it'd be news for literally everyone else in the world. You count over the stuff in your bag.

Heart shaped chocolate box? Check.

Lesbian pride flag? Check.

Cute teddy bear? Check.

A Monster can? Check. (that wasn't for niki, that was just because you like Monsters.)

You were good to go.

You stepped forwards into the home, looking around as you shut the door then began quietly walking upstairs. You quickly notice that as you stood upstairs that Niki's door was open and you were in view of the camera, so you obviously wave to the camera, then slowly begin creeping towards her room.

"Why's chat spamming '(y/n)'?" Niki hums out, and then you hear a familiar squeaky laugh.

"Uhhhhhh, no reason." You hear the youngest of your friends, Tommy, lie through the call. (Rather unconvincingly, might you add.)