(10) My brother's best friend kiss

YAY!!!!!!! ITS FINALLY HERE LOL.

I finally got my lazy but to type and post this on Wattpad. I realized today I've spent a year on this story and I  have very little to show for it so am going to work on that.=)

Also chapter one is different now so i recommond you check it out and if you and looking for something else to read you can read my other stories and poems and Iwould really appreciate it.

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

*********************************************************************************************************

Recap:

"Asshole" I shouted right before I stormed in to my closet

He was just trying to be nice stop acting like bitch 

But I don't want him to be nice plus he started 

Why because if he is nice you won't be able to hate and stop acting like a baby 

No because he just trying to get into my pants and I stop talking to me 

Or maybe he is trying to fall for you and I'm inside you el stupido

"Arabella who the hell are you talking to" Yelled Ethan from the bedroom

I really need to stop talking to myself.

*********************************************************************************************************

         About 45 minutes later I was showered and dressed, in a pair of black skinny jeans with dark brown high-heeled boots and a white silk tank top. I know going without make up or jewelry looks normal, a necessity.

         That day was important I did not want to look suspicious. No matter how much I ached for the confidence that came with a dress. But even my messed up family knows I never dress up for any reason on Saturdays and Sundays

          Ethan was gone after I got back to the room. For Some reason I felt sad almost disappointed for some reason. Sighing, I walk down the staircase that leads to the kitchen. The whole room is completely empty of life witch for any large house at this time is unusual. 

           I could my feel my face scrunch up in confusion. Although I had seen many servants come from the black double doors of the kitchen last night. I still have not seen a servant, cooks, or even food when I came in the kitchen to make use of the stairs.

           On impulse I open the heavy doors of the refrigerator. It's filled with jugs of a strange golden liquid.... and not one crumb of food. I shook my head clearing it of the mystery, leaving it for another day.

           I took a deep breath and walked out of the kitchen into what was a ballroom just last night. The black and white marble floors now hold a huge oak table with many carvings covered by a glass finish. Seated around it are my parents, Ethan, and his parents.

              My eyes are drawn to Ethan he seems older then last night only by a year or two but the change surprises me.

            "Good Morning Arabelle I see you are taking well to the clothes I picked for you." Venus says a bite of the French toast posed at her lips.

             "Yeah thanks. You have great taste." The fact that Venus picked my clothes out did not surprise me since there were no women other then the maids that could have done it. The clothes I wore were very different from her's and I could not even see the similarities in style.

         Venus seemed to favor an older style. Her clothes covered everything but still were unique....almost regal. Most on her attire were gold, green, and bronze colored with flower patterned jewelry. I have no doubt I wouldn't look half as good in her outfits.

          I sat down at the only empty seat at the table-by Ethan. A servant immediately appeared to serve me from the food that was in front of me instead I wave him off and served myself. Venus raised a perfectly arched eyebrow that drew me into her blue eyes once again.

          Except for now they were green, a beautiful sea foam green only marred by the black iris in the middle.

          I sigh and smiled visualizing a calm clear sea. The setting looked almost holy if you believe in that kind of thing.

           Suddenly something drops from the sky to create pure white sea-foam surrounded by a darkening red layer. Laughing, music, and happiness radiated from the bubbly foam. Suddenly shiny black hair rose out of the foam then a head. 

            Beauty in the form of a woman slowly rises. Something so perfect the very water under her feet carried her, the lilies fight to dress her, and the fish willing died to feed her.

             But she does not notice the nature around her instead she watches what's coming out of the bloody layer surrounding her birth place.

             It takes hours to make perfection but it take days to make pure evil.

             The blood thickened and constricts slowly but steadily forming black wings. Then the head and thick shells of beaks form in into marred faces. The talons lengthen and sharpen only to draw back into black claws as quick as a cat.

              Only after the numerous beings are created does Beauty look away almost ashamed of the creatures she did not stop from being created. When curiosity draws her to the creatures again only three remain, three that are graceful with an ugly beauty.

              "Sister they are coming, but quickly we beg favor." They smile almost kindly as their eyes glitter in the sun. Their cackle and the animals around the beautiful women give a collective cry.

              "Sisters you are my only true blood, I will do whatever you asking."The beauty sing-song voice sooths the animals

              "Keep us a secret .tell nothing about what you have seen especially our numbers. In return we will give you free use of our.....talents."

                "But-"

             "You will learn how important words are we take your offer and now we must leave." They say in unison each spreading her pitch black wings.

             The vision faded and I was still looking into Venus' eyes. For a moment her sea foam green iris were surround by red.

               "W-Who are they?" My eyes blurred and my throat was dry unbelieving of the visions I had somehow seen.

               Though I never doubted seeing the visions, they were too real, too natural to be my imagination. A sound clicked in the background of my mind and I ignored it.

               Surprise flicker on Venus' face before it settled on sadness.

               "You remind me of my sisters, you will like them." Venus seemed to age before my eyes as if she was letting go on the only thing keeping her alive.

              "Excuse me" Venus said then walks quickly from the room.

              The clicking sounds in the background of my mind grow louder more insistent. Finally, Ethan places his hand on mine and the noise stops. I look down and notice the racket was the clatter of my fork hitting the plate.

               I look up into Ethan eyes letting the comforting gaze still my shaking body.