Chapter 5-Tiffany is back and revenge gone wrong

Disclaimer: I don't own Chucky or characters from their movies only my Ocs that I will add eventually to the story.This is another idea I had don't be mad about this as its suppose to happen

Tiffany's POV,

I am alive again and I know what I have to do that is to get my revenge on Chucky and keep Courtney from him by force this time by killing him knowing he'll come back for his own revenge and her as she's his wife. I know what to do exactly to make sure he stays away from her once and for all. I find him and I smirk. "Hello Charles you know why I'm here obviously." I said to him but I know he's pissed off which I knew he was going to be as I indeed that.

Chucky's POV,

I was with Courtney trying to find her a body then myself as I can't find Andy we tried everywhere damn it which she's pregnant and I'm happy as we did talk about having kids even though I did say I hate kids but for her I'd change. I hear a noise and I saw it was my now alive again sister in law Tiffany luckily Courtney isn't here. "Hello Charles you know why I'm here obviously ." She told me and I growled. "Seriously Tiffany I'm sorry but you were acting crazy which you can't separate us as I'm her hubby now" I told her and she growled holding her pocket knife in her hand luckily I still have my wife's and there no way I'm losing the love of my life to her again. We then soon fight but didn't know Courtney was coming back or would get caught in this not my fault.

My POV ,

I hear something and I walk towards it seeing Charlie and a reborn Tiffany which I saw them attacking each other which I tried to stop it but it was my fault I wanted them to stop as this will end badly all together. "Charlie stop it she's your sister in law and Tiffany he's your brother in law and you'll be an..."I tried to explain but before I could I'm accidentally stabbed and they look at me in horror as I've realized I'm going to die which I fall but he drops his knife as it was Tiffany's that accidentally stabbed me and he caught me before I hit the ground. "Courtney my Angel Bonnie stay with us please I can't lose you not again." My husband said but I felt like sleeping knowing I won't wake up. "Court please I'm so sorry you weren't supposed to be apart of this." Tiffany said tearing up but I coughed up blood knowing the baby will most likely be dead but when I'm back we'll try again. "I'm sorry but it's too late for me Charlie I'll always love you and will be back just be patient and Tiffany stay away from him." I said then I closed my eyes and I'm gone.

Chucky's POV

No I lost the love of my life and my child to Tiffany even though it was an accident I hate her i always will but I couldn't tell my wife but now I can as she took my Bonnie away as I hold her body sobbing "you took my happiness away Tiffany i don't care if it was an accident you still destroyed everything I worked hard to achieve I'll end you then bury her body and get rid of yours for good. "I said then looked at her pissed off which I put Courtney on the bed before taking my knife. "Now now, Charles we can talk this through I'm sorry I never meant to kill my twin sister you know I love her you only wanted kids because of her she's gone but will be back."Tiffany said getting her knife that still had my Bonnie's blood on it. I then kill her and I got rid of her for now before I got rid of the knives and went to bury my wife knowing she'll return but not as herself something worse.

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

Hope you guys enjoying it I know you saw it coming but I did it that way for a reason which you'll find out in the next chapter. If you have any ideas or suggestions on future stories or chapters let me know until next chapter.

-Courtney