Chapter 7-finding a body and Tiffany wins the battle but not the war

My POV,

I am cuddling with Charlie after which we have a plan to get me my own body since Charlie can use his twin brother's I met him a few times before which he's different than my husband. We found the perfect ones both twins like me and Tiffany which one is a slut which the other is more innocent like me perfect I can take the more innocent one and Tiffany can take the slutty one. I look at him before we're both getting dressed. "Today my princess we both get bodies and never have to be dolls again i promise." He said as we're getting dressed which we both finish and I looked at him. "You're right Charlie soon we'll never have to be apart again which we're becoming more human that can't happen." I said which he went to me and we passionately kissed then pulled away. "Look at me everything will be ok it's you and me against the world baby everyone and especially your twin sister who will never understand our relationship sure we fight but we make up as well as we love each other too much to permanently split." He said and I looked at him then nodded. We then hugged each before pulling away hearing a knock which we know it's Tiffany and i answer the door. "Oh thank god you're both ready you both were fucking loud last night let's go as we have bodies to find for us we're both lucky and for you Charles your twin brother Simon which was fun." She said then smirked. I see my hubby disgusted what she said knowing what that means. "Seriously Tiffany my own brother when did that happen even." He yelled not happy which I can understand as she's a slut. "Hmm maybe the second time we met at your place and it went from there." She said by and he's really disgusted. "You whore I'm taking over a body you slept with I can't right now let's go find them and start the process I'll be talking with you later" he said which I can't blame him. We leave getting there which the slut Jenifer was on the phone but flirting with the driver and her twin which is my body aka Emily was in the back rolling her eyes at her slutty sister. "Seriously Jen stop being a whore already." She said which I like her and it's a perfect match for me not just Tiffany. "Oh princess she's perfect for you I can't wait to have that body when you're in it." He said and we kissed which Tiffany gagged and Jenifer rolled her eyes. "Don't call me that Em you know I don't want to be but I don't want to be tied down right now plus I'm having fun."she said which I looked at Tiffany which that's her fully. We all nodded and knew soon it's time.

Chucky's POV,

We go to start everything which it happens and just as Emily or should I say my beautiful wife Courtney was about to pick me up she's pulled behind which I get angry as it was Tiffany in Jennifer's bodyk. "What the actual fuck Tiffany let her pick me up Simon is coming soon."I told her which she smirked at me which my princess is worried most likely about what this bitch is about to do. "Not this time Charles you served your purpose to give us new bodies twins of all people i thank you very much now you're no use to me anymore even if my sister loves you but you're too toxic for her goodbye" she said which Courtney gasped in horror not believing what she just said to me. "No Tiffany you can't please I need him as I'm pregnant with his child or should I say children" my love said which I smile at her happily but I'm then stabbed by my sister in law and I hear screams and her pulling my wife away from me I'll make sure she's safe from her twin of it's the last thing I do when I come back.

Tiffany's POV,

I had no choice as I'm doing this for her and her children I know they've been trying for a child for awhile I won't do anything to hurt her as she's my twin sister we may be identical twins but we're different which I call Simon as he was in on my plan that I left her out of it on purpose. "Hello who is this?" He asked and I chuckled. "It's Tiffany he won't be able to take your body now Simon I made sure like we planned." I said smirking. "Perfect which I'm sure your sister is not taking it well and I want to see you in your new body of course." He told me which I sighed. "No she isn't but it's for her own good and I want to see you too which you'll have to call me Jennifer since I took an actress's body."I told him and I know chucky will be back to get Courtney since she's his wife but he'll have to go through me and Simon first.

~end of chapter~

I hope you enjoyed the chapter sorry it's been a bit as I've been busy if you have anything ideas on chapters or story ideas let me know until the next chapter.

-Courtney