Chapter 24. The Game.

You woke up really tired the next day. You drank your coffee in the great hall and then went back to your room to get your quidditch clothes. Today was the game against Gryffindor.
You went to the common room meeting Tracey.

You got your broomstick and walked to the stadion with her.
You stopped when you got there.
"I'll be sitting there, cheering for you like last time" she pointed at a place and smiled she held Halo by his collar.
You smiled "thanks"
"Good luck, you will rock this!" She said and went upstairs. You went to your team.

The guy who didn't like you stood up when you entered the tent.
"Look who showed up, late again!" Adrian said annoyed.
"Look who doens't give a fuck" you said.
He looked at you mad.
You just rolled your eyes and made a ponytail. You looked around and stopped looking at Draco for a while. You looked away when he looked at you.

".. and against the Gryffindors, the Slytherins!" Dumbledore said. It felt good hearing him again.
You and the team got on their broomstick and flew out of the tent and up.
The people started cheering.
You smiled and looked down to Tracey. She put her thumbs up.

"So, everyone on their places" Professor Hooch said. You flew to the rings. And the others also got on place.
"Go!" Mrs.Hooch yelled and threw the balls up.
You got ready and got an eye on the ball.

A boy was flying in your direction but your teammate pushed him and got the ball.
You were there a while doing nothing, just observing the ball. It suddenly was thrown to a gryffindor girl who was near you. She threw it directly in your faces direction. You catched the ball centimeters away from your face, feeling the wind the ball created on your face. You saw how Draco stopped to make sure you're okay.

You threw it to your teammate and took a deep breath.

That was close..
You thought.

You catched the ball a few times. Gryffindor still had 0 points. You looked for Draco and Harry who were the seekers.
They were pushing eachother around while flying behind it trying to catch it.
The moment you looked straight ahead again, you saw the ball flying in your direction. You got on your broomstick with your two feet and catched it.
"That's my girl!"
You heared Tracey yelling. You laughed and threw it to your teammate.

You slowly got back down.
You looked in your father's direction. He was looking at you and smiling. It was a kind of smile you never saw on him. He was proud.
You felt Happy but then some people started to gasp.
You looked around and saw how Draco fell from his broomstick.
"Draco!" You yelled.

He just layed there not moving.
When Mrs. Hooch blew in her whistle when Harry catched the snitch you immediatly flew down and kneeled next to Draco.
"Dray? Dray wake up" you whispered while shaking his shoulder a little.
Crabbe also kneeled next to him.
You shook him softly
"Come on.. wake up" you whispered.
He slowly opened his eyes.
"Ouch.." he whispered.
You sighted relieved. "Don't scare me like that, idiot" you said.
He looked at you "what are you doing here? I thought y-"
"Shhh.." you whispered looking at him.

"Damn were so happy you're alright" Crabbe said.
"I'm not alright, you idiot!" Draco said annoyed.
"Draco your dad just left" crabbe whispered.
"Fuck" Draco said.

You looked at him a bit confused. You couldn't understand how much of a bad father lucius was.
"Omg! Draco are you alright!?" Pansy came running and sat down next to him.
"God.. what did i do to you?" You said looking into the sky. Crabbe started laughing a bit, you gave him a smile.
"Okay okay, go away kids. I'll bring him to the hospital wing" Mrs.Hooch said.
You all stood up and gave her some space.
"You were really good. But.. you scared me with that catch right in front of your face thing... you're really scary" Crabbe murmured.
You laughed a bit "thanks Crabbe."

You went out of the stadion to meet Tracey.
"You were absolutely amazing!" She said excited.
You laughed a little "thank you"
"I'm proud"
You turned around seeing your father. You smiled.
"I could never imagine my daughter playing quidditch.. well, you proved yourself out there" he said
You laughed a little "thank you father"

"If only you were this great in potions-"
"Ok i get it" you said with a smile.
He smiled a little.
"I'm really sorry (y/n)" he said out of nowhere.
You slowly nod "I had a great time so.. Let's not talk about that" you said a bit coldly.
He nod "as you wish" he said and left.
"What does he mean by that?" Tracey asked.
You looked at her "He left me alone.. at Christmas" you said.
"What!?"
"But i... i was with the malfoys so.."
She looked at you shocked. "You spend Christmas!? With him!?"
You smiled a bit and nod.
She smiled "come on.. you should look after him. I feel how worried you are" she said.
"Shit is it that obvious?" You whispered.
She laughed "go you idiot"

-----

After your shower you went to the hospital wing with Crabbe.
You had some chocolate Frogs in your hands.
Crabbe stared at them.
"Just take one" you said laughing a little.
He smiled and grabbed one "thank you (y/n)"

"No need" you said entering the hospital wing. You put the bunch of chocolate frogs on the table next to Draco.
"Wait.. why?" He asked looking at you confused.
"You like them and you're hurt..so.. yeah" you whispered.

--------------------------------------------------------