Chapter 19. Christmas.

You slowly followed him. You saw lucius with a woman with long, curly hair. It was messy and she walked up to Draco, smiling.
"I hope you remember your aunt, bellatrix lestrange" lucius said to Draco. He didn't noticed you.

Bellatrix hugged Draco but let him go when he saw you behind him.
"Oh..? My little Draco has a cute Girlfriend" she said and lift your chin up. "Weak" she said looking at you and let you go.
"She's not my girlfriend" Draco said.
"And i'm not Weak" you said mad.
She laughed. "How old is she? 13?" She laughed even more. You put your hands into fits.
"Bellatrix" lucius said warning "Don't be mean to our guest" he looked at you.

"Don't worry, i'm just telling the truth" she said arrogant.
Draco noticed you being really mad and pulled you next to him.
"Calm down ok?" He said.
"Fuck off" you whispered and pulled your arm away.
Bellatrix came closer to both "i saw that. You should finally confess your love to eachother" she started laughing "i'm kidding.. you deserve better, Draco" she said.

"Bellatrix" lucius said.
You looked at him "thank you that helped" you said sarcastic.
He looked at you and then at Bellatrix "come on bellatrix, i will show you around" he said.
You just rolled your eyes.

"How did he not kill you?" Draco whispered suprised.
You looked at him. "What do you mean?"
"He would kill me if i'd say that" he said.
You smiled proud of yourself.
"Movie time" narcissa said coming in and smiled.
You smiled "i love movies" you said and followed her. She sat down in front of a huge tv.
You stared at it and then sat down.
She gave you a thick blanket. "Thank you" you said and  put it over you.
Draco sat down next to you, he pulled the blanket away and put it on him.
"Hey!" You said and pulled it back to you. He pulled it back.
"Draco! Be nice!" Narcissa said.
You smiled but shared the blanket with him.

-----

You woke up the next day in your room. You sat up and looked around confused.
"What?" You whispered to yourself.
You heared Halo barking outside.

You slowly got up and opened the door, still sleepy.
You saw Draco.
"How.. did that happen?" You asked.
"You owe me one" he said "i had to carry you to bed."
You looked at him. "Oh.. thank you" you said and yawned.
"You should come downstairs for presents" he said
You nod, closed the door and got ready. You walked downstairs with halo and sat down next to narcissa.

You heared Bellatrix in the kitchen.
"Here" narcissa gave a present to Draco and to you.
You smiled.
"Thank you" you both said at the same time. You opened it, she made you a sweater with a small serpent on the right. You immediatly put it on over your Shirt.
"That's beautiful, thank you!" You gave her a hug.
She smiled.

You gave them their presents.
"Aaand for you" you gave Draco a little box. He looked a bit confused.
"It's not mu-"
"I love it!" Narcissa said smiling "thank you for thinking about us dear"
You smiled.

Halo barked.
"Yeah for you too" you said taking a dog bone out of your pocket. He happily grabbed it and played with it.
You had a wonderful dinner with the malfoys. You felt happy being around Draco, but you weren't sure if he felt that too. After dinner you helped narcissa cleaning up, you said bye and went to your car.

"Wait up!"
You stopped and turned around. Draco came running up to you.
"I forgot to give you something" he said.
"What?" You looked at him confused.
He gave you a little box.
"Actually.. i didn't forget it.. i just thought you wouldn't like it" he said looking down.
"Stupid idiot" you pushed him slightly. "You could give me a little stone as a present and i'll be happy about it" you said.
He smiled a bit "just open it already" he said a bit annoyed.
You opened it up and looked at him suprised.
"Wait.. where did i saw this ring?" You asked. In the box was a ring with a snake on it.
Draco lifted his hand up showing you his. "You saw it on me.. i have the same one" he said.
You looked at him and hugged him. "Thank you, dray. That's.. really sweet" you said.
He hugged you back.
"Now drive home it's getting late" he said.
You put the ring on. "Okay mum"

He winked and went into his house again. You got in the car and looked at Halo.
"Omg!!!" You screamed happy.
Hallo jumped a bit because you scared him.
"Omg i'm so sorry little baby" you hugged him.
"Ok lets go home now" you said and drove home.

-----

The rest of your holidays weren't really interesting. You still didn't talked to your father and went to Traceys birthday and saw her being drunk and all happy.

You just watched a bunch of movies with Halo and watched him growing up over the holidays.

-----

You grabbed your suitcase and went downstairs. You drove to the train station and then went to platform 9 ¾.  You saw Fred and George.
"Hi twins" you said, excited to be back.
Halo ran up to them, they pet them and smiled at you.
"Little snape" George said
"Good to see you" Fred said.
"Good to see you two too" you laughed a bit.
They played a bit with Halo.

Someone hugged you really hard out of no where.
"Tracey" you said smiling.
She smiled and let you go "hiiii"
You both talked a bit with Fred and george. They both got in the train but you and Tracey waited for blaise and Draco.

----------------------------------------------------