Chapter 20. Year 7.

"Tracey i think they're already in there" you said.
"I don't know" she said.
You looked at the clock "they have to, come on" you said. You got in the train with her and Halo. You walked throw the corridor and suddenly Halo started running.
"Okay they're here, Halo smells them" you said.
You followed Halo and saw Blaise, Draco and pansy sitting at a table. Draco was petting Halo.
Tracey ran up to blaise, sat on his lap and kissed him.
You saw Fred.

"Fred?" You looked at him
"How can i help you my lady?" He asked laughing a bit.
You smiled "can you possibly put my suitcase up there?" You pointed at a shelf for the baggage. "You're big" you said.
He laughed "and you're small" he grabbed your suitcase and put it up there.
"Thank yoou" you smiled.
"Ten gallons" he said.
You looked at him shocked, you both laughed.
"So you're not giving them? Otherwise i have to take you" he said.
"You have to what?" You smiled.
"You heared me" he said smiling a bit.
You crossed your arms, smiling "i don't give you shit!" You said.
"Well.." he lifted you up and ran a bit throw the corridor with you.
"Fred!!" You said laughing. He put you down.
You both laughed.

A train security came "sit down!" He said annoyed with a straight face.
"Okay okayy" fred said and looked at you "see you later alligator" he said and left.
You wiped your laughing tears away and slowly walked back to Tracey and sat next to her and blaise.

"Having fun?" Tracey asked smiling.
You nod "They're both the funniest people i've ever met" you said.

"Yeah.. you never met much people, did you?" Pansy said.
You looked at her annoyed and just ignored her.
"She's right They're not funny at all" Draco said annoyed.
"I like them" blaise said.
"Only the best people do" you said.
Halo layed his face on your leg, you pet him.

"Damn! He grew up fast!" Blaise said shocked.
"Right?" You smiled a little bit.
"And i'm still his Favourite" Draco said proud.
Pansy laughed like it was really funny. You looked at her and then noticed something. She was wearing a hoodie that you knew because it was Draco's.
"Uhm.. yeah he likes you" you just said.
Halo noticed your bad feeling and got up, looked at you and barked once.
"Omg! He's going to kill us" pansy said.
"Shut up you idiot!" Tracey said annoyed.
You looked at Halo.
"Everything is fine, calm down" you said calmly. He barked one more time.
"Halo, stop!" You said with a straight face
He came closer to you. And whined a bit.

"I know" you said petting him.
"Dracy? Thanks for the hoodie, i was really cold" pansy said really loud.
You took a deep breath and looked at her.
She smiled.
"Yeah" Draco said.
"Dracy? What the actual fuck?" Blaise said.
You just looked along the corridor the girl who saw the creepy horses last year walked in your direction.
Halo ran up to her, she started smiling and kneeled down when she saw him.

You got up without saying or looking at anyone at your table and followed Halo, you were happy to have a reason to leave the table.
"Hi (y/n)" the girl said smiling
"Hi.. i was wondering what your name was" you said also getting on your knees.
She looked at you "luna. Luna lovegood"
"You're in this secret group too, right? I wasn't sure if it was you" you asked.
She nod.

You talked a bit and then you slowly walked back. You felt awful. You really liked that guy.
Halo stopped in front of you and barked once. You kneeled down and hugged him. You fought back tears a little but then just took a deep breath.

You heared a cabindoor being opened and looked up.
"Hi (y/n)" you heared Hermione "are you alright?" She asked worried.
"Hi.. yeah i'm fine" you said blinking your tears away.
Harry looked out the door.
"(Y/n) we have a small problem" he whispered "the parliament of wizzardy heared about our secret group.. they wanted to put Dumbledore in Azkaban.. he disappeared...but Umbridge will be our new principal" he whispered.
You looked at him shocked "fuck!" You said.
He nod.

After talking a bit you went back to Tracey and sat down without saying anything.
"(Y/n)? Are you alright?" Tracey asked.
You looked at her.
"Yeah why?" You asked.
"Sure?" She whispered.
You nod.

"So.. like i was saying, i was really cold and Draco was really nice an-"
"Shut your fucking mouth you already said that" you said annoying and looked at her.
She lifted a brow and started laughing.
"Oh god you're so embarassing! Do you think i can't hear that you're jealous?" She said
"Jealous!? Jealous!" You paused a bit. "If he would give me a hoodie i would burn it. So no, i couldn't care less!" You said mad and leaned back.
"What? What did i do-"
"Shut up, Malfoy!" You said still mad.
You put your hands on the table.
"Is that Dracy's ring!?" Pansy yelled a bit shocked.
You put your hands down from the table.
She laughed a bit and looked at Draco. "Crazy what you do for a friend.."

"Wait? I thought you two were a thing" blaise said.
"They're not!!" Pansy yelled.
Halo started barking at her.
Blaise looked at Draco.
"We're just friends" he said.
You felt like crying but you didn't said anything.
You just got up, sat down on the floor and played s bit with Halo. You didn't wanted to look him in the eyes. Halo was your reason to not cry, because you were so busy playing and cuddling with him.

-------------------------------------------------------------