Chapter 5. Quidditch.

You, Tracey, Draco and blaise went outside for your flying lessons. Draco sat in a three and his minions waited under it.

"What a bunch of idiots.." you whispered while looking at them.
"Yeah, they think they're the coolest just because Draco is rich" Tracey said.
You saw Harry coming outside alone. Everyone looked at him.
"Ah potter!"

You looked up to Draco.
"My father and i have a bet you see..he said you won't last 10minutes." He said laughing.
"Shut up Malfoy!" Harry said.
"I think he's wrong.. you won't last five!" He said jumping down.
His minions laughed.
"Shut it!" Harry yelled.
Draco came closer to Harry.

"That could be interesting" you said.
Tracey just stood next to you watching it.
"Hey! What's going on here!? I want every single one of you on your broomsticks!" A teacher yelled.
You sighted "i thought something would get interesting here.. for once" you said. "Accio broom!" You said and your broom came flying to you. You took it and got on it.
You flought up.
"Take that bitch!" You heared pansy yelling.
You looked at her and saw a ball flying right in your face. You catched it with one hand right before it hit your face.
Everyone stared at you in shock.
"Catch it, bitch!" You said mad and threw it at her. It hit her and pushed her from her broom. She fell on the ground.

"Miss Snape! 30 points for slytherin, that catch was perfect!" Professor Hoch said.
You looked at her a bit shocked. The slytherins, except pansy, started cheering and clapping.
"Miss Parkinson, stand up please we have no sleeping lesson" Mrs.Hooch said.
You laughed a little.

"Mr.Malfoy. I think i found your team a keeper" she said looking at him "i would keep an eye on her if i were you" she said and continued her lesson.

"Keeper? What?" You said.
"Quidditch" Tracey said.
"Ohh, cool" you said interested.
Draco flew next to you. "That was just luck from your side" he said.
You lifted a brow "ok fine then just find another keeper" you said.
He looked at you a bit nervous. "N-no.. we need one!" He said a bit annoyed.
"Then apologize" you looked at him.
"Yeah, never" he said rolling his eyes.
You smiled a little bit "then find another one" you said again.
"I apologize" he murmured almost incomprehensible.
"I accept your apol-"
"If you tell anyone i apologized that will be the last thing you said" he whispered.

"Miss Snape!" Your teacher yelled.
You looked at her, you saw another ball coming in your direction and catched it. This time with two hands.
"I'm sorry, i was just testing you" she said and turned around again.

Draco looked at you a bit impressed. You were just shocked about some teacher throwing something at you.
"Come to the quidditch-stadion after this lesson. We will test you a bit" he said.
"I'll be there" you said.

-----

Tracey and you flew to the quidditch stadion after the lesson.
Draco explained what you have to do, you just had to keep the balls away from some rings, so you flew to the three rings.

"Ready?" He grabbed a ball.
"Ready" you said.
He flew around and tried to throw it into a lower ring you catched it with one hand and threw it back at him.
"Not bad.." he murmured and looned down. "Tracey come here! We're playing for real now" he said.
"Wait. That wasn't for real?" You asked.
He smirked "it was.. but i want to test you a bit more"
"Go on" you said smiling a bit.
Tracey flew up.

-----

You already catched a few balls and Draco was still trying to get a ball in the rings.
He threw one. You had to stand up on your broomstick to catch it and fell. You were able to hold on to the broom with one hand.
"Shit" you said.

You let the ball fall and tried to get up again.
"You alright?" Draco asked flying next to you.
"Yeah" you slowly got on the broomstick again. "Well.. that was close" you said.
"Welcome to the team, keeper" Draco said.
"Really?" You asked suprised.
He nod.
You smiled
"Yeaaah!!" Tracey yelled "a girl in our team" she said proud.
You laughed a little.
Tracey flew up to you giving you a high five.
She then looked at her watch. "Shit! We have to be at the stadion for the first Tournament game!" She said.

"We can fly there, follow me" Draco said.
You and Tracey followed him and sat down at the stadion when you got there.

The first task of the Tri Wizard Tournament was to find the egg of a Dragon while the Dragon was present.
The three Dragons of the first three participants weren't that bad. The fourt was really dangerous. You saw Harry come out. The Dragon was fighting and Harry seemed really stressed. His broomstick came flying out of nowhere. He catched it and flew away, his Dragon somehow broke the chains and followed him.

"What the heck.." you murmured.
"Omg he's going to die" Tracey said closing her eyes with her hands.
Draco gave himself a facepalm.
"That's not even fair" you said.
"Well.. life isn't fair" Draco said.
You looked at him "stop being so negative"
He just rolled his eyes.
"Where is my favourite dog?" He asked.
"In my dorm, so you can't put him in bad Situations!" You said.
He laughed a little " I love myself for what i did"
"Well and i hate you for that" you said.

After a while Harry got the Egg like the others. Everyone cheered and clapped.
Harry looked really tired.
You noticed that the Dragon was coming near the Students who were sitting in the front. They started to scream. You looked to the teachers who looked a bit Overwhelmed.

You immediatly got your wand and pointed it at the Dragon.
"Stupefy!" You said.
The Dragon fell back and layed there in some kind of sleep.
A few people stared at you. You quickly put your wand away.
"Omg! That was amazing!" Tracey said proud.
"Well.. they almost died. Someone had to safe them." you said a bit worried.

-----------------------------------------------------------