Chapter 4. Triwizard Tournament.

You woke up because of your alarm clock the next morning. You turned it off and got up a bit sleepy. You quickly got dressed and took Halo.

You looked at your papers and saw that you had potions for the first period. You were a little annoyed, when there's something you're bad in then it's potions. You went into the common room, you saw Tracey.
"Morning" you murmured.
She smiled "hi (y/n)! Let's go eat breakfast"
You nod and both of you walked to the great hall.

You and Tracey sat down at your table. You put some coffee in your cup and drank it.
"What lesson do you have?" She asked.
"Potions"
She looked at you "i Don't want to be rude but.. your father is a really scary teacher" she said.
You nod "i noticed that" you murmured.
"Do you also have potions?" You asked.
She nod. "But i will come in a bit later i have to go to the nurse first" she said.
"At least you won't see, that our wonderful teacher will annoy me the whole lesson" you murmured and drank your coffee.
"Really? Why?" She asked.
"Because i suck at Potions" you sighted.

"A potionsteacher as the father but not good at potions?" Draco asked laughing.
You looked at him. "Do you have a problem with that?" You asked.
"No. It's just funny" he said provocative.
You rolled your eyes.
"I'm glad i can sit there and laugh at you" he said leaning back.
"How about you tell me something usefull? Like where this room is?" You said.
"Find it yourself" he said.

"You idiot" you murmured.
"Hey, halo!" Draco said and held food in his hand and held his hand up.
Halo looked at it excited.
"Catch it!" Draco said and threw it to the front of the table where the firstyears were sitting.
Halo jumped on the table and ran to the end of it.
"HALO!!" you yelled through the hall, got up and ran after him.
You grabbed him from the table, he was full of food.
"Irgh.. that's bad! You're a bad dog, halo!" You yelled at him and went back to Tracey and the others.
"I hate you, you idiot!" You said and looked at Draco.
"Well, i hate you too!" He said.
"Fucking idiot!" You said and quickly got out of the great hall. You went back to your room and gave Halo a quick bath. You looked at the clock after a while.

"Shit!" You said to yourself, grabbed wet Halo and ran out. you saw your father entering a room and ran inside with halo. You put him down and everyone turned to you.
Your sat down on an empty seat at a table with a girl you saw in Diagon Alley.
Your father looked at you and then across the room.
"Sit there" he said to Draco, pointing at you. You lifted a brow.
"But i always sit here-"
"Now!" He yelled.
Draco got his book and sat next to you.
"Why exactly is that, father?" You asked.
"Professor Snape for you" he said annoyed.
"Ok Professor Snape. Why does he have to sit down next to me?" You asked a bit provocative.
"Because i know you have absolutely no clue about any potions and Mr.Malfoy is my best student" he also said provocative.

You heard blaise laughing.
"You better shut your mouth before i stuff it!" You said to him. He immediatly stopped laughing. Draco smirked.
"Language Miss Snape!" Your father yelled.
You rolled your eyes.
Halo shook himself and you and Draco got a bit wet.
Draco stopped smirking and looked at you a bit annoyed.
"Sorry.." you whispered.

-----

You had to create some sort of potion which you knew nothing about, so you just tried to follow the recipe and put some ingredients in.

"So.. you're (y/n)" you looked at the girl in front of you who helped you a bit.
You nod.
"I'm Hermione Granger" she said.
"Nice to meet you Hermione... i just want you to know that i don't know nothing about this bullshit so i'm no big help" you said.
She laughed a bit "That's fine"

You grabbed an ingredient to which you didn't knew what it was and wanted to put it in the bowl when someone grabbed your wrist.
"Don't put that in there!" Draco said.
You looked at him. "Why?"
"Because it will explode you idiot! Just read the recipe!" He said annoyed.
"Oh i'm sorry that i don't understand bullshit!" You said annoyed and put the ingredient down.
"Yeah because you're dumb" he said.
"I will beat your ass in charms, be prepared, idiot!" You yelled.
"(Y/n)!!" You father yelled "one more time and you'll get Detention!"
You shut your mouth and stared mad at the bowl. Tracey came in, sat down next to you and asked what happened.

-----

After class you walked to the great hall with everyone and ate something.
"Oh did you hear about the Tri wizard Tournament?" Tracey asked.
You nod. "That race with the other schools, right?" You asked.
She nod and smiled "yeah Dumbledore will be naming the winners today" she said petting Halo.

"Silence!!" You heard when you stopped eating.
Everyone went quiet.
"The goblet of fire will introduce the three winners!" Dumbledore said.
The fire went pink and then fired a paper out of his flames.
"Cedric diggory!" Dumbledore yelled. Everyone started cheering. You just clapped slowly.
He named two others from other schools when suddenly a fourth paper came out of the fire.

You all stared at Dumbledore in shock.
He grabbed it and stared at it.
"Harry potter!!!" He yelled.
You looked around and saw Harry trying to hide. Hermione pushed him a bit. He slowly went to Dumbledore and then left like the others.

"Tz. He put himself in the goblet of fire. My father will hear about this" Draco said. Crabbe and blaise laughed.
You looked at him.

Idiot
You thought.

"That's crazy.. he isn't even 19!" Tracey said.
"How is that even possible to put him in the goblet?" You asked.
"It is but no one does" Draco said.
"That's just crazy!" Tracey said.
You looked at Draco. "So.. when he isn't even 19.. he cant put himself in, right?" You asked.
"Right.." Draco whispered "but he might had some trickts to put himself in!" He said a bit annoyed.

-------------------------------------------------------