Chapter 1. New school.

Your father is a Teacher in the school for wizzardy 'Hogwarts'. You went to another school until you were expelled this summer because of disrespect against teachers. You never liked them anyway..

In the morning you went downstairs. You grabbed a cup and filled it with coffee.
"Good morning" you said when you heard some footsteps.
"Good morning" your father murmured and put something on the table that sounded like paper.
You turned around and sat down with your cup.
You saw a letter in front of you, you took it.
"Hogwarts?" You read and looked at your father.
"You will start your sixth year at Hogwarts. I highly ask you to NOT disrespect teachers please" he said and sat down.

You drank your coffee and slowly opened the letter. He was right, they were inviting you to be the last two years at Hogwarts. You saw another paper with a list on it with what you have to buy.
"Where do i find all this weird stuff?" You asked.
"Diagon Alley" your father said.
You just nod, not having a clue where this could be.
"Can you give halo some food?" You asked.
"Do it yourself! It's not my creature" he murmured.
"It's a dog not a creature" you said rolling your eyes and standing up to give him some food.

"Listen, the malfoys are coming over. I want you in your room and don't come out!" He said.
You looked at him.
"Why? They already know i exist" you said.
He just rolled his eyes.
"Business meeting" he just said.
You laughed "the only business the two have is to do nothing and earn money"
"(y/n) Snape! You don't come downstairs, understood!?" He said mad and went upstairs.

You looked down at Halo.
"Definitely not gonna happen, right Halo?"
He barked.

-----

You listened to music while laying in your bed with Halo.
Your father came in and pointed at your music speaker.
You turned the volume down.
"Turn it off, They're here." He said annoyed and left your room.

You turned it off and rolled your eyes.
"How dare he forbid me to go downstairs" you said to your dog.
Halo barked.
"Sshhh!" You whispered and saw your door still open. He didn't closed it when he went downstairs.
"I hope they didn't heared that" you whispered.
Your dog began to be a bit nervous.
"Are you hungry or something?" You asked.
Halo jumped from your bed and ran out, you ran after him.
Before he could ran downstairs you took him real quick.
You looked down the stairs and saw a blonde tall boy. You've seen the malfoy's really often but you never saw that boy.

You saw him slowly turn around and quickly went behind the wall.
"Shit shit shit shit shit!" You whispered.
Halo looked at you while he was in your arm.
"Could i possibly use the bathroom, Professor?" You heard from the boy.
"Professor?" You whispered confused and looked at Halo. You heard footsteps and ran into your room, you put Halo down and then wanted to close the door but suddenly a foot was between the door and the door frame, what stopped you from closing it.

You took a few steps backwards and gasped when the door was slammed open.
The tall blonde boy was standing at the door, pointing his wand at you. He looked at you a bit suprised at first but then his look turned mad.
"Who are you?" He asked.
"Sshhh!" You said "please don't speak that loud, he's going to kill me if he knows you that you saw me!" you whispered.
He came closer.
You quickly grabbed your wand and pointed it at him. He stopped.
"What are you two doing!?" You heared your father. You looked behind the boy seeing your father.
"Put the wands down! Both of you!" He yelled coming into your room.
You both lowered your wands.
He looked at the boy "i hope you have a good reason to point a wand at my daughter, Mr.Malfoy." your father said.

"He's a Malfoy!?"
"She's your daughter!?"
You both said at the same time.
Your father rolled his eyes. "Downstairs. Both of you" he said mad.
You both went ahead.

You saw the Malfoy's.
"Hello (y/n), good to see you" narcissa said.
You smiled "good to see you too"
The boy looked really confused.
"I apologize to bring her downstairs but Apparently she can't listen to me" he said looking at you really mad.
"I didn't come downs-"
"I don't want to hear it!" He said interrupting you and sat down next to the Malfoy's.
"Don't you have to go to Diagon Alley to buy some things for Hogwarts?" He asked.
"Dad, i don't know where it is" you said.
He looked at you warning.

"I guess i have to find it out then" you murmured a bit mad and aggressively grabbed your jacket.
"She's coming to Hogwarts?" The boy asked.
"She was expelled? Again?" Lucius asked.
You looked at them.
"Again!?" The boy said shocked.
"Draco go with her and show her Diagon Alley, darling" narcissa said.
You walked out and left the door open.
"Great. Now i have to babysit" you murmured putting your jacket on.
You whistled and Halo came running out, the boy almost stepped on him.
"Hey! Watch out!" You yelled.
He shut the door.
"Shut up!" He said.
He went up to you and took his wand out. "Portus!" He said.
"Are you insane!? We can't use magic outside school when you're under 19!" You whispered.

"Yeah, duh?" He said annoyed.
"Take your stupid dog" he added.
You took halo "the only thing here that's stupid is you!" You said mad.
He just rolled his eyes, took your arm and stepped on the stone he just casted a spell on.
You both were ported to Diagon Alley.

"Wow.." you said suprised, looking around.
"Come on, don't waste my time" he said walking away. You followed him with Halo in your arm, looking around. When you looked forward again, you noticed that you lost him.
You slowly looked around for a blonde head. You saw one stopping at a door and looking around. You walked up to him.
"Idiot" he murmured when you stopped.
"Fucking asshole" you said looking at him.
He looked at you a bit mad.

-----------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed the first Chapter (: second one is already up! ♡
-M