"Acha blue wali bhi achi hai. Or wow yeh tho batman wali hai" Arif said, finally taking a look at the two inch smaller bike. And checking it out he actually started appreciating it too.

(Ok blue one is nice too. And wow this is a batman one)

"Mera shezahda beta hai yeh" Qirat admires her son ruffling his hair.

(My prince)

As the kids were now sorted and each one of them were busied in their own bikes, Zaakir scooted over to Qirat, who was observing the children, mostly Bilal who seemed to be struggling with his training wheel bike. "Kitne zidi hein apke bache, bilkul aap ki tarha" he whispered into her ear, teasing her. And he was successful. She turned around giving him a hard glare.

(You're children are so spoilt, just like you)

"Shukr manaein mujhpe gaye hein warna aap pe jatey tho me tho boriyat se marjati" she taunted.

(you should be thankful they take after me ..had they taken after you I would've died of boredom)

"Boriyat?..aien bedroom me chalein abhi booriyat dur kardu"

(Boredom?..come to the bedroom I'll get rid off al your boredom)

"Aap!..besharam" she whined.

(you!!..Shameless)

And he laughed amused, leaving to the bedroom himself to change his clothes and freshen up.
—-

Dinner was done and the kids were put to sleep. Zaakir was finishing of some work on his laptop when he felt an arm slip down his shoulder to his chest.

"Kya karein hein..?" Qirat asked, uninterested and annoyed by his always working behaviour.

(what are you doing?)

He took hold of her palm and placed a kiss on it. "Bus hogaya" he said finishing off and closing the laptop.

(it's done)

He stood up to go to bed. She grabbed the colour of his kameez and checked him out head to toe with an interested look, causing him to chuckle. He understood the look. He loved the look.

She pulled him closer "aaj achey lagrahe ho aap" she said with a sly smile whilst fluttering her eyes.

(you look very nice today)

He thought of it to be a good opportunity to tease her. "Roz nahi lagta kya?" He rhetorically asked whilst moving out of her hold. He sat in his side of the bed and began loosening his wrist watch, settling it on the nightstand. Then as per routine he took a his blood pressure medicine, which he started taking on the birth of Bilal.

(Don't I everyday?)

She saw that he was done with his medicine and took that as her cue to proceed. Settling her knees on both sides of him she pushed him down by the shoulders, making him lay flat. "Oh I'm so tired today" he feigned with a normal tone, as if she hadn't just pushed him down and climbed on top of him.

"Zyada budheh bane ki na zaroorat nahi hai" she said whilst culling his face with both her hands.

(Quit acting so old)

"Acha tho abh besharam bane ki ijazat hai?" He asked.

(oh ok so am I permitted to be shameless now?)

"Woh tho aap abhi bhi banrein hein...apni biwi ki nafarmani bhi ek besharmi hai" she cheekily scolded.

(you are being shameless right now..Rejeecting your wife is also an act of shamelessness)

He placed his hands on her waist and easily spun her over. Making him being the one to hover over her. "Apki naafarmani aur me toba toba" he said, nuzzling into her neck causing her to laugh at the tickles she felt.

(reject you..how dare I?)

He slowly made his way to her lips and stayed there a while making both of them breathless. The passion was building till a sudden knock, which initially went ignored, knocked again. Zaakir was unbothered, but Qirat harshly pat his shoulders making him pull away.

She fixed herself and answers the door. To see a crying Bilal.
"Mumah! Muma" Bilal cried.

"Haye meri jaan kya hua" Qirat totally forgot what she did a while ago seeing her sons crying face. Whilst Zaakir was annoyed at this tiny enemy who broke their moments a few times now.

(Aww my love wha t happened?)

"Bhai ne scary story sunay" Bilal sniffled.

(Brother told me a scary story)

"Haye mera bacha..dantungi me bhai ko" she reassured the crying kid. And lifted him up, taking him to bed with her. "Muma pass soyga aaj mera baby" she cooed Bilal as she lay him close to her chest on the bed.

(aww my love..I'll tell him off)

(Baby will sleep with momma today)

"Baba light band kardein" Bilal ordered, getting comfortable on his mother's hold. Zaakir looked at Qirat with puppy eyes and Qirat just laughed at him.

(Dad shut the lights please)

"Aap ne suna nahi mere baby be kya kaha" she said kissing Bilals forehead and shutting h her eyes ready to sleep, but still fully smiling at his annoyed face.

(did you not hear what my baby said?)

Zaakir admired his wife and sons teasing. Pecking them both he turned of the light and slept too.

———-
A/N;

Yooooooo!
So I've been wanting to write an epilogue for this story because..well because I kind of feel attached to this story lol.
Aur phir uspe agya humare pasandeeda commenter ka comment..phir thi farz hi hogaya na.

Anyways so yeah here it is. Hope it was likeable lol. Do vote, comment, follow lol.

And well pray that Bilal stops getting scared at night..so that I can maybe write another epilogue with them having a baby sister lol.

Ciao
-KMH