Chap 2- Khan Haveli

She had been allotted a room in the massive Khan Haveli. The long car journey had given her enough time to process what had just happened in the past few hours. She was being abducted! And that too because of Usman, not like she liked Usman, but seeing he was the only one who protested about her abduction he gave her some hope that maybe he'll come save her.

When she entered Khan Haveli she was told that no one would bother her is she doesn't pull any act or try and escape or something.

She was standing in the middle of a big room which had a large oak bed in the centre of it. Dressed in her dark brown gharara which now looked rough. She threw of her matching brown glass bangles and her gajrey as some had shattered earlier on.

It took her long to process the situation...she understood she was being kept her for the sake of defamation. That only too because of the prick Usman. Hours had passed and she had concluded no one was going to come here to save her. So now its time to take action herself she decided!

Searching around the room she found no means of escape. She banged on the door with both her fists. "Ji bibi?" asked a gaurd from the other side of the door, still not oppening the door.

(Yes miss?)

"Open the door!" she ordered.

"Bibi iski ijazat nahi humein" he calmly responed.

(Miss I'm not permited to do so)

She made a face of annoyance even though no one could see her. "I uh..umm..mujhey restroom jana hay" she lied.

(I need to use the lavatory)

The lie wasn't caught but the guard surely was caught into her trap! She pushed past him and began screaming on the top of her lungs like a maniac praying a noble resident of the haveli would hear her and come to her rescue.

She was sure by the size of the building that there has to be more than one person living here..and she inwardly prayed for that person to be sane unlike the other resident she had met..seeing no response except the guard getting hold of her arm, her hope began dying of finding a saviour. Nonetheless, she kept on screaming just incase.

And then her knight in shinning armour entered.

"Waleed bhai yeh aap kya karahey hein? kon hai yeh? chorein inhein!" screamed a rather shocked Falak, who had just come down to refill her jug of water during the night.

(Waleed bhai what are you doing? who is this? leave her!)

"Falak bibi, yeh..woh..Sahab ka hukm hein inhein qaid rakhne ka" the guard justified.

(Miss Falak..she..Sir has ordered me to keep her captured here)

"WHAT!..bhaijaan esa kyu karenge?..ap chorein inhein" Falak came forward grabbing Qirat's free hand. Waleed backed away folded his hand in front of himself and bowed his head down in respect.

(why would bhaijaan do that?..you leave her)

"Waleed bhai aap jaye yahan se..me inhein apney saath lejarahi hu" Falak ordered.

(Waleed bhai you may go from here..I'm taking her with me)

"Lekin Falak bibi woh Sahab.."

(But miss..sir..)

"Bhaijaan se mai baat karungi..aap jayeh ishi waqt" she ordered abit sterner now.

(I will talk to bhaijaan..you can leave now!)

--

"Yeh lein paani pijiyeh" Falak offered to Qirat.

(Have some water)