#The Girl Who Woke#

Rosie Deaver shut up from her slumber in a huge panic, breathing heavily as her eyes darted around the room for any sign of danger, before they met a familiar set of warm eyes.

"Remus?" Her voice was of a croak, and he quickly grabbed her a glass of water and held it up to her lips to drink, she accepted the help as her hands were still shaking from previous events.

When the glass finally reached the table side again Rosie had come to terms that she was in Sirius Black's house again, in one of the larger rooms that contained a double bed.

"Sirius?" Rosie's broken voice questioned she Remus nodded slightly at the girl in distress.

"He's alright, he was wearing a pair of socks that Kathy had made him, he's alive" Remus reassured her, and she let out a small breathe of release. "You've been in and out for a few days now, everyone else is back up and walking, we were all rather worried about you. Especially George"

Rosie blushed at the sudden look that Remus had suddenly given her, "we're not dating or anything..."

"Do I need to talk to him?" Remus had suddenly turned from teasing to serious, and Rosie had to defend George the best she could.

"No! I mean, we're not dating...but we might one day? I don't know..he might not, you know, feel the same" Rosie had turned into a huge mumbling mess as she blushed and looked down at her fiddling hands.

"I-I'm not particularly comfortable with talking about this, but I know that he certainly looks at you every time you enter a room" Remus admits kindly, before he stands up from his seat quickly. "Now, I'll go get you breakfast from molly since she's visiting again today to feed Sirius—long story—and I'll see when George will come visit"

Rosie blushed at Remus's sentence but nodded in agreement, causing Remus to send her a quick smile before he left the room to go get her some food that Molly would've made.

She let out a sigh once he had left the room and ripped the covers off of her suddenly, standing up despite the banging headache before she decided to drag herself out of the bedroom she was in, trying to clench the wall as she walked down the hallway towards Regulus Black's bedroom.

She knew it was here and she knew that she'd have to keep it safe until it was time for Harry to destroy it (or Ron for that matter) and she didn't want mundugous to find it before her.

Even if Sirius was alive.

She arrived at the bedroom to see the disaster that was Regulus's end, the room looking messy as the last person who had stood in the room was having a fit, throwing things everywhere.

Rosie dragged herself over to the desk and pulled the draw open, expecting it to be there, but then she almost slapped herself as she realised Kreatcher was left to look after it.

The only problem was getting it off of Kretcher.

"What are you doing?" A voice suddenly cut into her thoughts and she turned sharply to see Sirius stood on the open doorway, looking at her questionably without glancing around his younger brothers room.

"You're not allowed to know" Rosie sent him a small apologetic look as she held onto the table and clenched her eyes shut for a moment, causing Sirius to step into the cold room with his hands out and reading, but she held her hands up to stop him. "No, no. I'm okay, it's just showing your future...now that you have one"

"Oh" Sirius mumbled slightly before he stood up straight again and sent her a smile. "Glad your okay"