^The Girl Who Spoke^

Rosie deaver never liked to admit anything out loud, but on the inside she made and exception and this exception was that...

She had no clue what so ever on how to open the stupid egg.

Without cheating if course, she had to wait for somebody else to figure it out first so she can pretend that she had also figured it out.

When in fact she knows about the tri-wizard cup being a portkey.

But, she had to wait and waiting is what she hated more than..well actually she didn't know what to come up with for that one.

She was currently walking around the quad whilst fixing up a little charmed bracket she had made for herself from scratch, she had a dream on the current night wear her mother was wearing it.

So, she decided to see if she could take on the task and learn how to make a bracelet, which she found fulfilling in her non-existent schedule.

Rosie sat down on a bench under a tree and continued with her bracelet until it was complete fully.

Perfect, she thought before she attempted to clip it onto her wrist.

"Hey Rosie!" A voice called out cheerfully.

Rosie glimpsed up to see Ginny Weasley take a seat opposite of her and stare down at her wrist with a grin.

"Do you want me to tie it for you?" She offers, Rosie nodded before handing over her wrist.

Ginny ties the bracelet around her wrist carefully and smiles when it's done.

"It's awfully pretty, where did you buy it from?" She asked the 'mute' girl.

"I made it" Rosie muttered, but nevertheless it made the petit witch opposite her smile.

"Do you think you could make me one? That sounds cheeky...maybe you could just teach me? I mean, if you don't mind"

"I will...make you one" Rosie offered rather shyly, she didn't do people or interactions and here she was with the youngest Weasley.

"Really?!" Ginny squealed, "ooooh, what colours do you have?"

A small glimpse of a smile appeared on the deaver girl before she pulled out all the wool her bag contained.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"So thats how Ron actually became afraid of spiders" Ginny explained to Rosie as they chatted on the bench, which Rosie has grown to like.

"Oh! You should've seen the twins when my mum found out, I'd never seen em so terrified"

Rosie let a small chuckle escape her lips, of course she knew most of this already due to her 'sight' but she loved the feeling of being apart of a conversation.

"I might use that against the twins at some point" Rosie actually jokes and Ginny begins to laugh to the point she cries.

"Oh dear! Ginny has been cursed!"

"Or hexed!"

"Or both!" They hear two voices join together in astonishment, "and Rosie deaver smiled!"

Ginny let out a huff of annoyance at her older siblings and Rosie couldn't help but feel sorry for the girl.

Rosie nudged the finished rainbow bracelet towards her and began to gather up all her materials, shoving them in her bag so she can go away from the twins.

Nothing good comes from being around the twins.

She waved goodbye to Ginny and marched off as the twins watched in astonishment.