#The Girl Who Flew#

Chapter 6: The Order & Harry.

"There's a meeting starting soon, were not allowed down yet" Ron grumpily states as he walked past Rosie on the stairs, she was about to go down to help with dinner but she guessed she couldn't now.

They both reached their own rooms and Rosie shut her door gently, turning around to see an asleep Ginny.

Harry Potter was supposed to arrive this evening, maybe Rosie could convince them to take her.

                              ———————

"Absolutely not" Remus Lupin refused as the order sat around the table, having just listened to her offer.

"Why? We all know of my 'gifts' and I know that wether something will happen tonight" She folded her arms in the chair that she was given.

"I say she can go" Nymphadora Tonks spoke up , the violet haired witch sending a smile in the teens way.

"You can't exactly say no" The real mad eye moody gruffly spoke, "she has no legal guardian"

At this Rosie almost wanted to laugh at the irony, technically nobody could control what she does.

"She's underage though" Remus stated with his lips in a straight and firm line.

"I can do wand-less magic, I know enough spells to keep myself safe and Harry of it comes down to it" Rosie practically laid out the plan that she had mentally-prepared before entering.

"But-" Remus went to argue back.

"Look, Remus. I know that you're worried for merlin knows what reason, but you can't tell me what to do, you're not my dad, and this is safe for me to go, and even if you protest, I'm going to go get my friend" Rosie snapped at him, soon after taking a deep breathe that Molly rubbed her shoulder in comfort.

"The girl is right Remus, lets go" Mad-Eye instructed them out and of the house and to brooms, not before having Molly wishing Rosie good luck and giving her a huge hug.

——————

The street was very dim and Rosie instantly loved the silent and tranquil surroundings, but she tried to remind herself to take it seriously as it was a 'mission'.

"Alright" Mad-Eye nagged under his breathe, gesturing for Rosie to go first. "Best he sees a familiar face..."

Rosie agreed and held out her wand to the front door, which cause the handle to move downwards until the door fully opened and everyone stepped inside quickly.

"He'll be in his room, right?" Tonks asked the group in a whisper, before tripping over an umbrella stand and shrugging.

"Probably, upstairs, down the landing and second door to your left" Rosie instructed, receiving odd looks from most of the group, apart from Mad-Eye who couldn't care less.

"Up the stairs!" Mad-Eye snapped at the group, who began to walk up the stairs silently.

Rosie reaches the door first as the group mumbles to each other, each complaining.

The brunette places her wand in front of the door and moves her wand swiftly, a pink light leaves her wand and leaps towards the door handle that unscrews itself before the door falls open and they see a scared looking Harry.

And Tonks chose that moment to trip over the carpet, catching herself on Rosie's shoulder. "Look our for the, erm, carpet"

"Tonks, for merlins sake!" Mad-Eye grumbles and Rosie turns away from the group and to Harry, walking towards where the rooms actually lightened.

Tonks steps in afterwards and lights her wand, "that's better, but unusual this place is...muggles are a right strange lot"

Harry looks at the pink haired girl strangely before he sees Mad-Eye, "professor Moody?"

Rosie let out a snort, "no need to call him they Harry, technically he never taught"

Harry's attention flips to Rosie and he leaps forward to give her a hug, one that Rosie stiffly returns.

"What are you guys doing here?" Harry mumbles as his heads on Rosie's shoulder.

"Rescuing you, of course" Rosie smiles as she pulls away, and Harry's eyes brighten up. "Pack up Potter, we've got the wind to catch"