#The Girl Who Found#

(Jumping ahead XD )

Ginny Weasley being dragged into the pink marshmallows office by Goyle was certainly not the highlight of her day, especially after having to wave her brothers goodbye.

He had her gripped by the hair as more D.A. members were being dragged into the room one by one, the Slytherin's enjoyed the power as they practically strangled most of them.

Brooklyn's face was almost purple as Pansy Parkinson had a hold of her in a headlock, which seemed to be her only way to get revenge from previous years.

"Let go of her!" Charlotte fought against a Slytherin that she did not know, who had been holding on to her arms as their nails sighed into her, close to drawing blood.

Draco noticed the fuss that Charlotte was making, and the small squeaks she would let out as a reaction to the Slytherin's hold every time she tried to escape, and he looked over to the girl being strangled.

"Loosen the grip, Parkinson. Don't want to end up with paperwork do we now, your father wouldn't like that" Malfoy spoke so smoothly that people genuinely believed that he was concerned about paperwork and their parents, that sentence caused Ginny to scoff.

But, Pansy let out a huff as she moved her hold onto the girls arms, to which the girl let out a small gasp before she started to breathe again, slowly retrieving her original breathing pattern.

"Any second now" Ginny said in an all-knowing tone, which the D.A. members knew the true meaning for, they were going to get out of this soon. Rosie had given Ginny a countdown after Pansy letting Brooklyn go.

The Slytherin witch who had her hold on Ginny, squeezed harder while hissing out a "Shut Up!"

Ginny let out a small choke before she smiled, "If only my twin brothers were still here, maybe they'd improve your face with that rabbit sweet again"

Goyle, who moved to his girlfriends defence, was soon slammed down to the floor with the door.

The explosion soon caused a riot as the Slytherin's held their wands up to the two witches who stood in the doorway, a smile settling onto Rosie's features as she took the first step.

——————————-• * •———————————

As it was written down, the teenagers rode the thestrals to London and made their way down into the ministry by the telephone box.

After the had arrived, it seemed to be down to Harry, who was going off of what was based in his dreams.

They were all on guard as they entered the strange room with millions of ball-like i objects that seemed to glow, each of them following Harry.

Rosie grilled the one with her name quickly, wanting to know if it was actually accurate.

'The girls weapon in the war may be useful, but it is a curse upon the girl herself,
The pain may stop for some,
But in the end she will be the only one not won"

With that, Rosie let it slip to the ground with a loud crash, causing the others to spin to her with a panicked expression.

"Sorry" she whispered, faking that she had dropped it my accident and that it was a random prophecy.

They continued their silent trek towards wherever Harry was leading the group, the teenagers anxiously gripping onto their wands as they peered at any dark corners, Harry marching ahead of them all to where he felt was right.

"He should be right here" Harry had stopped and looked upon the empty floor that seemed to hold no blood nor body, which caused some of the older students to suddenly hold their wands out on guard, knowing full well this was now a trap.

"We should go" Hermione stated as she shook her head at Harry, she placed a hand on his shoulder gently before giving it a slightly tighter squeeze. "We need to go Harry, he's not here, it's a set up"

"Harry, have you seen this?" Ron mumbled as his eyes caught a particular orb, "it's got your name on it"

Harry reached for the blue glowing orb, that only seemed to glow more as he touched it. "What's my name doing here?"

"Don't touch it Harry!" Hermione warned her friend, who's fingers were on the edge of grabbing it.

"Why not?"

"Yeah Harry, don't touch it" a pale faced Neville had said, only for Brooklyn to grab his hand in support, their hands squeezing each other's slightly.

"It's got my name on it" Harry concluded as he finally grasped it in his hand, the air suddenly dropping into a deep pool of ice that caused the teenagers to shiver and hover closer to each other.

"I warned you before that one day that you'd meet a sticky end, Potter" a voice cut in, and the teenagers all snapped their heads to wear Lucius Malfoy stood clad in a death eaters suit.

"Where's Sirius?" Harry questions angrily, gripping his wand up at the man as his other hand keeps the orb close to his body.

The other teenagers seemed to be the only ones picking up on all the other death eaters that were slowly circling around them, causing different teenagers to turn to different rows and lift the wands up, ready to fight.