Chapter 4 - Harry

Harry

Thahmena and I sat on the beach after that long first day, deep in thought. We had salvaged what clothes, food and other things we found on the better part of the plane. Actually, I did most of the looking since I would let Thahmena near all of the...bodies. I hadn't seen them...if I did, I would've never taken her there...Anyway, while I was searching, Thahmena went for a walk in the jungle and found a clearing, leafy trees hanging overhead. The fruit was plentiful, and there was a little spring where we could drink water. This was the one thing that made me feel that things could possibly go our way.

The sun was about to set, and I was about to suggest heading to the clearing to get some rest for the night, when Thahmena stood up and pulled off her top, revealing a thin undershirt. She walked a few feet before turning to me and saying, "I'm going for a little swim to clear my head. Wanna come?"

"Sure!" I replied quickly - maybe a little too quickly. She giggled (oh, how I loved that sound already!) and waited for me to catch up with her before running straight into the frigid water. I followed her and decided to lighten up her mood a little bit. I dove underwater silently. I had a pretty good idea where she was, so I swam up to her legs and grabbed them. Shooting up from the water behind her, I grabbed her waist. She screamed and started to laugh, making me laugh along with her. I put my chin on her shoulder, hugging her from behind. This felt so nice, so normal. I could totally get used to this! But, she didn't like me the way I liked her, I just knew it! She didn't like 1D, and she quite possibly hater our guts, so how in hell would she ever like me? She would never feel the same...right?