07

~Also, hahah please don't throw them bricks at me when you reach the end of le chapter

"Nice to meet you cutie, I'm Seokjin but you can call me, hyung." The confident man murmured pulling the soft boy into a side hug. The moment, however, was interrupted by Jimin clearing his throat awfully loud and Jungkook pulling Taehyung to his side and away from the older, who in return raised a questioning eyebrow.

"Why are you two so possessive for it isn't like he's your soulmate or something-" Seokjin said stopping mid sentence, his eyes widening almost comically as he stared down at all of their wrists.

...

"No way.." he murmured almost in a daze, staring at me, while I was blushing tremendously with all the attention on me.

"What is it, hyung?" Jimin whispers, in order to not break the serene atmosphere.

"Nothing. Nothing at all, it's just fascinating. Especially since, I've only seen one other person with two soulmates." The older murmurs, his eyes still transfixed to my wrist.

"Are you sure it's nothing?" Jungkook asks squinting his eyes when his met Seokjin's fond eyes.

"Yeah, oh and Jkay you better fix up the whole damn mess you made in the conference room!" Seokjin yelled at him, making me wonder how long they've known each other to be able to talk that easily.

"I gotta head out now, but I'll hopefully see you around cutie," he winked at me to which I smiled at, knowing that it was just friendly. "preferably without those two morons breathing down our necks." He said and dashed off quickly making me laugh, while my soulmates simply rolled their eyes at his gesture.

-

The rest of the morning went by with both of my soulmates finishing up some paperwork while conversing with me about anything and everything. The atmosphere we built up right now, was serene and lighthearted. I found out that Seokjin hyung had already found his soulmate a few years ago and that he was going to propose soon enough! I also figured out that hyung and my soulmates have known each other since they were kids and that's why they could talk freely with each other.

"kook, remember that one time I asked you to re-heat food and you literally threw a tantrum exclaiming how the microwave was haunted" Jimin laughed, while Jungkook only whined and hit the man, before going to type something down with red hued cheeks.

"Seriously?" I asked trying (but miserably failing) to stifle my giggles. I sat on the comfy red couch they had in their office. The office was simply—huge to put it. There were two large desks of to the middle, accompanied by heaps of paperwork that was yet to do and the whole room was carpeted comfortably.

A bookshelf, bursting with books was in a corner, with yet another stack of papers under a paperweight that was shaped to look like a tuft of grass. There was a elevator, instead of a door that opened directly into the private office, a huge room occupying the corner of the building with floor-to-ceiling windows giving views in two directions. The large paned glasses showcased an aesthetic scenery. I could stare at it for hours and never get bored, not even even once.

"yes, seriously. He was on the verge of tears when I asked him to re-heat lunch. And ever since then I haven't asked him to re-heat food doing it all by myself." Jimin sighed feigning sadness, while I giggled noticing Jungkook pouting at him.

"It is scary, Tae! the thing just goes round 'n round and heats thing up like- like magic! what if, what if one day I go to turn it on and the thing just sucks me in someday-" Jungkook and his wide-eyed rambling was cut off by me and Jimin bursting into fits of giggles, the both of us almost red in the face from laughing.