chapter 3. Pewter city gym and a VULPIX and EEVEE!?! .

Start from the beginning

 he then looked at momo and kyoka and had hearts in his eyes . he immediately got on 1 knee and said " hello i am  brock . will you 2 beautiful ladies go one a date with me ." . momo and kyoka immediately hugged me on each side and said " we're taken" together . i then saw brock with a dark, depressed aura around his head. i chuckled and said " i am izuku and i cam here to challenge you to a gym battle.". he then immediately stood up and looked serious and said " i accept your challenge , come with me to the battle field ".

 we walked to the battle field and got on each side of the field and momo and kyoka went to the audiance section and sat down . a teen in his early teens who looked a bit like brock came to the center and said " THIS WILL BE A 2 VS 2 POKEMON BATTLE AND ONLY THE CHALLENGER IS ALLOWED TO SWITCH HIS POKEMON . TRAINERS SEND OUT YOUR POKEMON." . i then saw brock grab a pokeball and toss it saying " i choose you , geodude ." .

 i smiled and took out a pokeball from my P.D inside my pocket so the others wont be surprised . i tossed it while saying " its battle time milotic " . my milotic came out and looked determined to battle . i then saw the shock on brock's face but it faded quickly . he then said " a other region pokemon huh?.". i replied " yes its from hoenn ". the referee then yelled " BEGIN ".  brock took the first move and said " geodude , use roolout ." . i then quickly said " milotic , quickly dodge and use psychic on geodude and slam it to the ground." . milotic immediately followed my command and dodged the roolout attack and used psychic and a blue light wrapped around geodude and it got lift high and crash down HARD onto the field. i saw that it didn't faint  .

 i then said " i gotta admit brock , that geodude has been looked after quite well ." . he smiledand replied " thank , geodude use rockthrow ." . i said " quick use hydro pump milotic." . milotic's hydro pump immediately overpowered geodude's rock throw and got hit and fainted . the referee announced " GEODUDE HAS FAINTED . THE FIRST ROUND GOES TO THE CHALLENGER AND HIS MILOTIC ." brock sighed and said " return geodude you did a good job ." . the referee asked me " do you wish to substitute your pokemon.?". i shook my head and brock said " go onyx " . a huge snake looking pokemon made out of huge rocked came out and roared loudly ." . referee said " begin .". i immediately said " MILOTIC LETS END IT ONE SHOT .. USE SURF ". milotic immediately summoned a strong and big tidal wave and hit oynx with it and the onyx has immediately fainted as it couldn't dodge the atk covering the whole field .

 the referee then announced " ONYX HAS FAINTED . SINCE BOTH OF THE GYM LEADER'S POKEMON HAVE FAINTED , THE CHALLENGER HAS WON THE GYM BATTLE." . i looked towards momo and kyoka who were smiling and clapping . they immediately ran to me and tacked me in a hug as we fell on the floor with them on me hugging me . i then saw brock come towards me with a smile and said " you are stronger than any trainer i battled so far . here take the badge , you deserve it " handing me the rock badge .

 we then talked for minute and said good bye's and me, momo and kyoka went outside . i looked at the sky smiling while thinking ( hey mom .. i know you are busy but its been 12 years since i saw you and i still miss the smile .. i hope you are proud of me .. i found people i care for and protect.). i then saw ash emerging from the forest in front of me . i yelled " HEY ASH OVER HERE .". he then looked at me shocked and came running to me along with a pikachu on his shoulder . he tackled me to a brotherly hug and said " hey brother ! i see you won the first badge before me . i will not be far behind ".

 i chuckled and broke away from the hug and gestered him towards momo and kyoka and said " they are my girlfriends momo and kyoka ." . momo and kyoka smiled and waved a little saying " hey ash ". he then introduced himself and then ran towards the gym leaving us . i chuckled at his enthusiasm and i then looked towards my girlfriends and said " hey girls lets go get lunch at a restaurant and then shop for a smartphone for you 2." . they immediately replyed " sure izu ~.".