Chapter 11: viridian city gym and a quirky eevee.

" blah blah " = normal human speaking

(isugb)=thinking

" sup bish"= pokespeech which only izuku understands or when izuku speaks through mind.

************************************************************************************

3rd person POV.

Our group is in the car with izuku driving towards viridian city , which is 68 km away from their location, momo and jirou are are playing UNO on their mobiles with ria while gardi is chatting with izuku in the front seat. 

IZUKU'S POV.bit 

I am thinking about what to do at the last gym , run by giovanni and and no fixed type of pokemon to use. I am planning on using my new 3 aka. combusken , garchomp and snivy, since snivy is close to evolution , i then looked beside to see gardi humming to a song on poketube .

i said " like singing?" , gardi giggled and said " i would say its relaxing.". I nodded as i turned my attention on the road, i saw that the time was 2 PM. i then parked the car to the side and looked at the girls and said, " Let's have our lunch now , it would take another 30 to 40 minutes to reach the viridian city pokemon center.", they nodded as we all got out of the car , and walked a bit to a empty clearing , i then took out a picnic cloth as well our packed lunches which we brought from a restaurant in cinnabar island. 

We said our prayers and started eating , i then turned to the girls and said " After defeating this gym , we will have total 2 months of time till the pokemon league begins , how do you guys wanna spend it ?", the girls then whispered amongst eachother and momo said " well , all this month , we have been in the car cruising around the region , we did do some shoppings and sightseeing , but i wanna go on seperate dates , so why dont you take two of us on a date in a week and 3 the next week ?".

I smiled and nodded " thanks , i will have time for training too then which is good for snivy and combusken.", we resumed eating and as soon as we were done , i released all my pokemon , 8 in total , i have permit to carry my pokemons with my since i have a P.D to carry anything . I put the pokemon's respective pokemon food into their bowls and watched as they ate it peacefully.

After 20 minutes me and lucario noticed something as they looked at a bush which seems to be shaking a bit. I then exclaimed a bit loudly ," whoever is in the bush please come out kindly before i force you too.". After a bit more shaking , an eevee with a excited smile came out, she came closer as it said "Nice human , you were able to sense me even if i was hidden , and i see you have a lot of strong friends with you , i would like to challenge your snivy for a battle.".

I looked at snivy who said "why not? , would be a good excercise after eating lunch.", i nodded as i turned to the eevee and said "me and snivy are ready for the battle.", Eevee gave a excited cry as it jumped back to gain some distance and snivy came to the opposite side and got onto battle stance awaiting instructions. 

Eevee started with swift , a cluster of stars were coming towards snivy as i said , " use protect and then use leaf storm.". snivy quickly deployed a green barrior and protected herself from the swift and immediately released a leaf storm after the barrior stopped all the swift's , the leaf storm , hit eevee who tanked through it while taking damage .

Eevee then came in with a quick attack and hit snivy who couldn't dodge it and was launched back a few meters , snivy got up and i commanded " snivy use quick attack to get close and leaf blade.", snivy quickly use quick attack to get in front on eevee who was surprised at the sudden show of speed and hit eevee with a leaf blade and sent eevee flying towards the tree.