𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬

Start from the beginning

"I'm finna make a trip to Charlotte and let em eat me up like a thanksgiving plate." She smiled angelically.

"What you say when you came out the bathroom?"

"You think I'm gon be fucking on you and you got chlamydia?" She frowned her face up, "I'm a lot of things but an eediat ain't one of em."

My phone lit up and looked down seeing a message in the GC with Sachie and em.

𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢🌸💗
𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐊𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬😒. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐀𝐬𝐬🦋❤️
𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫.

𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐀𝐬𝐬🦋❤️
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 🙄

I laughed at her messages and turned off my phone.

"So what you saying is you bulletproof? Got you." She cheesed hiking up her pants backing up squaring up.

"Heavyn I'm not bout to fight you. But yeen think we was happily married cause you was fucking my cousin and yo ex."

She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes throwing her hands up in submission. "Mane here you go always bringing up old shit."

"Old? I walked in on you and Sway yesterday."

"We was having a pillow fight."

"You was on the bed licking whip-"

"Okay so I like to swing both ways but since we on the topic we gon pretend like I ain't see the way you practically drool over Saint?"

I laughed "I'm not drooling over him he ain't even allat." I shrugged.

"Mmm, if that's right why you watching him lick that blunt?"

I averted my eyes back to her and she laughed. She tapped my chin. "Mhm close it."

"See call me the love guru watch this." She smirked walking over to Yarei Ace and Sway. "It's this new strain of COVID out and since these idiots wanna catch all the diseases so the world won't."