𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬

Start from the beginning

"Why ya last name Nunez."

"My name wasn't always Nunez myb." She shrugged.

"But imma go entertain the guest." She smiled walking away.

"Did the damn thing." Yarei smiled as she came over with Ace.

I thanked her and we hugged. We all broke off into small conversations as Saiyr began talking. She talked about the team saches and team lashes pins. And the games we were bout to play.

We was bout to do the three legged race thingy. Saiyr was mad cause we had to go back downstairs but she'd be alright.

Yarei and Ace won.

...

We were all eating laughing chilling and Sway and Heavyn brought in box.

Heavyn had a smoke grenade so they counted down and her and Saiyr pulled they shit at the same time.

I seen boy smoke and Saiyr smiled.

"Thank you Jesus it's not twins." She laughed.

After a couple more hours people began leaving and the clean up crew came. And I stayed behind with Sway, Mena, Herbo, and Ace.

*can y'all tell Ian really wanna write the damn reveal.*

We all in the house I'm high asab and Ace in Yarei face and he got close to her whispering in her ear.

"Ain't you itching?" She mugged

"Sometimes you just gotta catch chlamydia on these niggas." Sway said

"You know what I'm saying? Gonorrhoea allat shit." Ace shrugged.

"I catch all the diseases in the world. So the world don't have no more diseases. You feel me?" They say together.

"Clowns." Saint laughed rolling up another blunt.

"We clowns but you sold out yo homeboy." Sway squinted.

"That nigga was never my friend. I kept em close so he ain't try no funny shit. Fuck him and his bitch ass big sister." He shrugged.

"Ain't y'all still friends with Murda?"

"Myra a bitch." Ace mugged.

"You won't say that shit to em." I laughed.

"Who won't?"

I looked at him and watched as Mena came out the back.

"Please don't play wimme my screws is loose! Pussy come do what you said you gon do!"

She nodded her head for a little then started rapping again.

"My girl gotta key so please fuck me then leave she get off at 8 she won't be long I know I ain't shit bitch neither are you and I won't be the one that you cheat on! BITCH!"

"Stay listening to unknown ass people." Ace shook his head.

"Y'all think Baby be dropping dick for real? Cause I wanna test sumn." She smiled coming next to me.