NOTE.

It's been almost three years now. I still remembered how one day I was working in my law internship when I was contacted by an Editor from Dreame and offered me to publish my first ever novel, BAD BOY'S GOOD GIRL, on Dreame.

Unfortunately, that meant to remove Bad Boy's Good Girl from Wattpad, leaving the first five chapters on Wattpad. Many of you asked about it and all I could answer and still answer to read my book on Dreame's website or by downloading their app.

👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://www.dreame.com/novel/hMD1NfyZcOJlBWnLhY9G%2Bg%3D%3D.html

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

Now, I am have sold the sequel to Bad Boy's Good Girl - Falling in love with the Playboy... again to the same company - Dreame. I know you might be a bit confused when you find the sequel with four-five chapters instead of a complete book but don't worry, I will be providing you with the link once it has been posted on Dreame website. Check my books on Dreame website and download the app.

Check out the link below -

👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://www.dreame.com/novel/F%2BVU7otJpFScqVgSJ8gzIQ%3D%3D.html

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

Such overwhelming responses I get for my work that I never thought I would get. Thank you for liking and appreciating, and supporting my work. It means a lot to me.

Also, I am being a lazy ass and not being consistent with my updates of Bad Boy's Perfectionist and Stephanie's story (TBAVG). I will try to update more often, and try to overcome this major writer's block I am going through.
I hope you guys understand me. Thank you and much love, Anne