Chapter 4.

I close the locker door, when Claire walks in to me. She smirks, folding her arms and looking at me. I roll my eyes. "What do you want, Claire?" She just smirks.

"Claire... I really don---"

"---Look carefully, Lockwood!" Claire says. I look at her, just when I find a bruise on her neck. I roll my eyes. "Boston... you know that we are not that close friends to share that stuff with each other..."

"I know... and we will never be.." She says, scoffing. "Well this is not the only bruise I've got!" She touches her neck, smirking and boasting. She leans in, whispering, "The bruises are all over my body... and I love to show it off to the world.. about them."

I roll my eyes, walking away from her. She huffs, walks behind me. "Well, I would love to tell who did this to me..." She boasts. "It's ...." I stop, turning around, watching her smirk grow wider. "Claire... don't do this! Have some self-respect.... You are a nice girl..." Her smirk fades, "Well... don't act like you know me, Lockwood...You don't know me... "

She stomps her feet, moving away. "Hope you don't have a good day, Lockwood!" She sneers, walking away. I look at her retreating figure, when my best friend comes beside me. "Heard, Claire Boston lost her mind today!" I look at Alyssa, who is smirking. "Nah! " I shake my head, walking back to class, as Alyssa continues to talk about random girly things.

---

"Hey baby..." I turn around just to capture his lips on mine. My boyfriend kisses me, like I don't know for how many minutes, when someone groans and coughs. I pull away, as Caleb fakes a smile at the intruders. I blush, seeing Alyssa and Destiny smirking, looking at me smugly.

"Hey, guys..." Destiny speaks up. Destiny Preston. Golden girl of Winterbottom High, as far as I know about her.

"What are you doing here?" Caleb asks, rudely. I silenced him, smiling at him, Destiny. Well, it's Destiny I trust from my rival school. The Prestons and the Lockwoods are good friends because our dads were college mates and close friends. Destiny and I share a good bond but not intimate and close one. We're friends but then not that close. Also, she is their QB's best friend. Ya, right... Talon Patterson.

"I am here because of some important stuff I have to discuss with your principal..." Destiny answers.

"Liar...bitch!" Alyssa and Caleb, both mumble loud, deliberately. I frown at them, they know she is my friend but they still---whatever. I smile at Destiny, who remains unfazed by their comment. "Also... I am organizing a party tonight... and I am inviting your school too... "

Well, unlike us, Destiny wants peace between our schools. She believes that rivalry shouldn't be there and we should be together peacefully and take every sport between us in a light manner. Destiny is a goody-two shoes yet she is friends with the ugliest and cockiest guy on this planet.

"Why?" Alyssa snaps.

"So that your guys humiliate my boys like they always do.." Caleb snaps, angrily.

"Caleb, calm down.." I say.

"Tamara...I will not. Her guys humiliate us and they are a bunch of jokers and motherfuckers. " All this time, Destiny is smiling, unfazed.

"Caleb... I know you are upset---"

"UPSET? ... I am ANGRY!" Caleb throws a scene. I roll my eyes, not stopping anything. Alyssa fumes, as well but stays with me.

"---Okay... you are angry.." Destiny corrects herself and continues. ".. I am inviting your school because I hate this rivalry our schools have.. I want all of us to have a fresh start, we are seniors and we want to be good rolemodels to our juniors.. we better start our friendship with a clean slate... fights and rivalry gets you nowhere... only to destruction and tension.."

Caleb and Alyssa keep quiet, staring at her, as well as the entire student body. Destiny looks at me, when Mr. Kong calls out. Destiny speaks up.." I am here, Mr. Kong.." Mr. Kong nods, walking inside the principal's cabin. She looks at everyone, at Caleb and Alyssa and then at me.

She smiles, "Hope you all come, glad if you all you do!" And she walks away, as we stare either at each other or at her retreating figure.

Well, Destiny does have a point about school rivalry and fights.

HOTTIE EMMA ROBERTS AS THE CUTIE ALYSSA REBECCA PERRY.