Chapter 5.

It's party-time... well, not for me. Obviously. I know, I know... Destiny invited me, but she invited the entire school, so if one of them does not come, it won't matter, right? right. Plus, it's week-day... and tomorrow is school, though last working day of this week, but still. Caleb doesn't want to go, but then since he is the captain, and to show true sportsmanship, supporting his team and school, he has to go... so there goes my plan of hanging out with my boyfriend. While, Alyssa thought it would cool to attend, because Destiny's parties are totally mind-blowing and cool to be in. So I have heard.

The entire senior batch of Autumn High are excited but they aren't showing that excitement... because they are well aware about the rivalry both schools share.

"So... are you coming?" Alyssa asks hopefully for the nth number of time. She has been asking this ever since Destiny invited us all. She thinks that her persuasion would actually lead me to go to that damn fine party... where there would be Talon and his friends and the Winterbottoms. I stop, just gave her a look, when she sighs. "God... TTT... You have to come.."

"Give me one good reason that I should?" I say, opening my baby's door. Baby? Not Caleb... my real baby is Lamborghini Urus... my 16th birthday gift from my parents.. obviously.

 obviously

"Well... Destiny pointed out one... Move on, Be a good human being and be friends with enemies as well.." She argues, as I roll my eyes, sliding into my seat. "Bullshit!" I argue back. She slides in the passengers seat. "Please!" She frowns and then makes a puppy face, as I roll my eyes again, starting on the engine of my baby. I reverse it carefully and then taking my baby on the road. "You really don't think about the Winterbottoms and vice versa... Alyssa, admit it you just want to attend the party because it's Destiny's party!"

"No---" Alyssa grasps, sounds shock. "You really think that 'low' of me?" She asks. Drama Queen! I roll my eyes, shaking my head while driving very carefully. "Alyssa!!!" I say, when she gives a defeated sigh. "Fine!" She sighs again, as I try to look at her from my driving. Keyword-try. "Yes... I really don't give a damn about those motherfucker Winterbottoms... and all I want to do is go to that damn fucking party and enjoy the hell out of it!" I smirk at her defeat. Alyssa maybe strong and tough, but only I can defeat her... well, Talon too can... why am I bringing him here? Stupid Tamara!

"Don't smirk at me... " Alyssa points out. "... you know I feel guilty of lying!"

"I know you well... Aly!" I chuckle, as she frowns but then she looks at me, hopefully. And here we go again. I roll my eyes, still driving.

---

"This one or this!" Alyssa says, coming out of my walk-in closet, bringing two dresses with her. One is a white knee-length lace dress, with a little bit of cleavage and other is navy blue halter dress. Well, Alyssa is choosing her outfit for the party or should I say, I am being forced to choose a dress for her. BTW, I didn't say yes to the party, but Alyssa is forcing me to go... blackmailing me to tell mom about me not going. And, here I am talking about my mother. For her, she wants me to enjoy my life, go to parties, make friends, get good grades and if possible get a boyfriend. And much more. She has given me enough freedom to enjoy my life, but then she does have expectations, like other parents. And if she learns that I refuse to go a party, she will definitely throw a tantrum here. So, ya... Alyssa blackmailed me.