Chapter 2.

I walk out of the washroom, in my baby pink towel and walk inside my walk-in closet. I turn around to see my reflection in a full mirror attached to the wall on one side, as I smile and giggle at my reflection, twirling around. IN MY TOWEL. I know, I am crazy, don't need to tell that. I smile once again, as I drop down the towel to wear my cute pink kittens UGs. I look at the mirror again, examining myself again. I don't look bad, my boobs are of perfect size, like I always wanted and my butt is not that big, just big enough to look good in anything I wear.

I swirl and reach the dresses section of my closet, picking out the most appropriate and decent dress for today's dinner. It's an orange sleeveless, knee-length dress and I am damn sure I will look good in it. This is the dress my mother bought me on my recent 17th birthday from Greece. So I love it a lot, and since it's her homecoming party, this dress would be perfect for the occasion. I swiftly, yet gently get into the dress, looking at the mirror. I smile, dusting off some invisible dust on the dress. The dress fits me perfectly, as I swirl around to see. Contented, I, now, wear nude-color heels, my father bought me from Milan for my birthday, Wahoo!, and apply on some mascara and strawberry lip gloss, my favorite.

You must be thinking I am spoilt or something. My parents bring me exotic, fashionable stuffs, but that's so not like that. It's just they love me a lot, sure your parents love you too. Everyone's parents does, though my parents show their love for me through gifting me exotic things. I love them but then I prefer to them on my own, or if I don't have money, I won't buy that at all. But most of all, I prefer memories of these things, memories are last forever.

I look at my reflection again, smiling when a familiar voice interrupts my thoughts. I notice, my smile vanishes and a frown forms.

"Amara, you look sexy!" I turn my head around to see the devil leaning on my room' door. I know this because only he used to call me Amara, and I used to love it. *insert rolling eyes*, I was so naïve and stupid. I look at him. Mischief glints in his eyes, as the devil's smirks widens, as I glare at him. I walk out of my walk-in closet, standing beside my bed, and far from the devil.

He smirks at this, as I sigh disbelievingly and rolling my eyes. THE DEVIL! We stare into each other eyes for moments, just staring.

Well, if you are still wonder who is Mr. Devil, then I present to you Mr. Talon Esther Patterson, the idiotic arse and football captain of Winterbottom High, the playboy, the bad boy and my ex-best friend. Yes, yes, the same one with whom Claire was fucking around, three hours ago. He claims that girls die for him and loves him like ugh... but I don't think so. I don't think that all girls in Winterbottom and Autumn High are so stupid to 'love' him. For example, so simple, Alyssa and I. Lol.

"Do you realize you have been talking a loud to your mirror for fifteen minutes and now you are staring at me like a love-struck puppy..." He smirks, bringing the silence.

I scoff but continue to glare at him. Seriously, Love-struck? Puppy? No offence, puppies are CUTE! Aren't they?

"This is not staring, this is glaring at the most annoying, irritating and the most hateful thing on the planet... " I say, calmly.

"Hateful thing? Babe! I am the most lovable thing on this planet..." He smirks. See, I told you.

I roll my eyes, still glaring as I continue, "...and it's my wish whether I talk aloud to my... anyone.." I fold my arms on my chest, slightly pushing my boobs, through my bra up. I felt, removing my arms from my chest awkwardly, knowing he notices that too and his eyes become darker than usual.

I see his eyes down there still. I clear my throat, "Eyes up here, Mister!" I shriek, dropping my arms, as his eyes meets mine, darker than usual but an irritating smirk spread on his face.