Chapter 46: The Polyjuice Potions

Start from the beginning

"Wicked trainers," Ron said, looking at Dobby's shoes.

Mundungus began backing away from the table while knocking something over. "Listen, I panicked that night, alright?" Mundungus claimed as he backed into a corner, sitting in a chair, "Can I help it if Mad-Eye fell off his broom?"

I rolled my eyes, "Disgusting."

"You," Kreacher said, prodding him with a wand.

"Tell the truth!" Hermione instructed.

"When you turned this place over, don't deny it, you found a locket, am I right?" Harry said, slightly angry.

"Why?" Mundungus asked, "Was it valuable?"

Kreacher prodded him again as Hermione asked, "You've still got it?"

"No, he's worried he didn't get enough money for it," Ron scoffed.

"Bleeding give it away, didn't I?" Mundungus answered, "There I was, flogging me wares in Diagon Alley, when some Ministry hag comes up and asks to see me license. Says she's a mind to lock me up. Would've done it too, if she hadn't taken a fancy to that locket."

It was silent before Harry asked, "Who was she, the witch? Do you know?"

"No I-" Mundungus started as he looked at the floor, "Well she's there, look!"

Picking up the Daily Prophet on the floor and showing it to us he continued, "Bleeding bow and all."

We all looked at the paper, our eyes being met with the ogre-faced witch who wore all pink, Dolores Umbridge. Looking up at each other with annoyance, just from looking at her picture. "So, we have to sneak into the Ministry?" Harry said after we all had been sitting in silence.

Ron looked at Harry confused, "That's mental! It's about the most dangerous place in the entire world for us to be at the moment."

"What are we going to do, Harry?" Hermione asked.

Harry shook his head slightly, "No idea."

~Time Skip~

After stalking Ministry of Magic employees for a few weeks Harry had announced that we were as ready as we would ever be. Our plan was to bring Polyjuice potions for each of us, incapacitating the employees we'd already identified.

Ron nodded towards Harry as he noticed Mafalda Hopkirk walking towards us, an assistant that Hermione would borrow the identity of. Running back to Harry and kneeling down as if he was tying his shoes, Ron blocked anyone from seeing Harry stun her. They pulled her into the hidden room, gesturing for us to continue.

Fred and George gave an employee for support services named Reginald Cattermole one of their Puking Pastilles, causing him to vomit uncontrollably. He was still persistent to get to work so the twins had to stun him, effortlessly and swiftly carrying the man towards the entrance to the secret room.

They handed me a Nosebleed Nougat as they carried the man inside, gesturing towards a man we'd identified as Wyatt Barracus, wearing a Werewolf Capture Unit uniform. I approached the man, offering him the orange sweet, "Care for a sweet?"

He stared at me for a while before smiling, "Don't mind if I do!" with a childish demeanor.

Wyatt said thank you and continued to walk. Within seconds his nose began to bleed heavily. I approached him with concern, "Are you alright, sir?"

"I-It won't stop," He responded, holding his nose.

"Here, let me help," I said, placing my hand behind his back and walking with him towards the secret room.