Chapter 31: The Mistletoe

Y/n - Your Name
F/c - Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV:

Hermione and I were riding the train to King's Cross Station. She had originally planned to go on a skiing trip with her parents, but after I explained what had happened to Arthur, she canceled it to spend Christmas at 12 Grimmauld Place. We'd sat the majority of the ride in silence, and were now a few minutes away.

"I never realized how lonely it'd be without everyone, " I said, looking out the window.

"Never thought I'd miss Ron," Hermione said, looking at the floor.

I looked over at her, smirking, before she quickly looked at me saying, "And Harry!"

I chuckled, "Sure-" but before I could continue teasing her, the train began to stop.

We looked at each other excitedly before I stood up, grabbing my things, "Come on!"

Hermione began gathering her things, a little too slow for me so I egged her on, "Hurry up, Hermione!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming," she said, finishing.

I quickly exited the compartment, followed by Hermione. I noticed that we were one of the first people to exit as I looked around at all of the parents waiting on their children.

As I looked through the crowd I noticed two lanky, identical, ginger boys wearing green sweater vests on top of pale blue button up shirts and dark grey pants. I smiled, pulling Hermione towards them at a run.

I pulled Fred into a hug, wrapping my arms around his neck as he held onto my waist, "How's your dad?"

"Better," Fred replied as we let go.

I then pulled George into a hug, "How are you two?"

They shrugged in unison before George let me go saying, "Well, we weren't the ones attacked-"

"And not to mention it's Christmas holiday-" Fred continued, wrapping his right arm around my waist.

"So we're pretty much perfect," George finished with a smirk.

"Where are Harry and Ron?" Hermione stepped closer while asking.

"Still at Headquarters," Fred said.

Hermione sighed before saying, "Let's get going then."

We all began to leave the station, searching for a secluded street since we couldn't disapparate inside of King's Cross Station. Once we found one, Fred held out his hand. I accepted it as he asked, "Are we all ready?"

Hermione groaned before accepting George's open hand. Fred said, "I'll take that as a yes," before immediately pulling me into his chest.

"Ready, Fred?" George asked.

"Ready, George?" Fred responded, nodding towards his twin.

Right when George nodded everything began to spin so I tightened my grip on Fred. I began to feel nauseous before the spinning stopped, I opened my eyes to see Molly walking towards me with her arms open.

I loosened my grip on Fred as she approached me, taking me out of Fred's arms and into her's, "Y/n, dear, how are you?"

"I'm fine, how are you?" I said as she let go of me.

"Perfect now that Arthur's recovering," She said giving me a hopeful smile, "Anyways, come in, come in!"

Molly began ushering Fred, George, Hermione, and I inside 12 Grimmauld Place. As we entered I heard footsteps, just before I was being brought into another hug, but this time squished with Hermione.