Chapter 39: The Pygmy Puff

Y/n - Your Name
P/n - Pygmy Puff's name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV:

Fred, George, and I'd already finished decorating the side of the room they'd left blank for me and they'd finally opened the shop. We were working there like normal when suddenly a loud crash was heard from outside of the shop. I looked out of the window to see black smoke flying past the joke shop.

I ushered Fred and George over to the window as the smoke crashed into a shop, shattering the glass loudly. We looked at each other before quickly running out of Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, pulling out our wands.

As we rushed outside we noticed that Ollivanders was in flames. People were rushing out of the street, some laying on the ground in front of the shop. We watched in horror as masked Death Eaters exited the building, holding an abundance of wands. Fenrir Greyback, a known savage werewolf, walked out of the shop while restraining someone with a sack over their head.

Before Fred, George, and I could help the person, the Death Eaters turned into the black smoke, swirling away. We quickly ran over to the burning shop to help anyone we could. Using magic to put out the flames and clear the smoke, just before walking into the shop.

"Mr. Ollivander?" I asked as I stepped inside, dreading the fact that the person they'd taken was him.

Fred came in shortly after me, followed by George, both saying, "Sir?"

We walked around the tattered shop, seeing nothing but burnt wand boxes on the floor. After searching the shop we stepped back onto the street, beginning to help others clean the area while telling them Ollivander had been taken.

After spending the majority of the day cleaning the streets and working the shop I sat down at the end of Fred and I's bed, picking up the newest Daily Prophet, titled, "BRIDGE COLLAPSE: DEATH TOLL RISES."

Apparently after Ollivanders was attacked the Death Eaters destroyed a muggle bridge. I sighed before looking further into the Prophet, my eyes immediately going to a picture of Malfoy and his mother. Malfoy's father had been locked up in Azkaban and apparently he and his mother had left the trial.

Suddenly Fred entered the room, taking my gaze off of the Prophet and onto him as he said, "Just got an owl from Mum, apparently Harry's just arrived at the Burrow."

"What?" I asked confused, "Why's he at the Burrow?"

Fred sat down next to me, wrapping his arm around me before continuing, "Dunno, but she did say that they'd be visiting the shop tomorrow."

"That's exciting," I said with a smile.

"Then we should get lots of sleep," Fred said, keeping his arm around me while placing the other under my legs just before picking me up bridal style.

I dropped the Daily Prophet onto the floor as he walked over to his side of the bed, sliding into it while holding me. I snuggled up into his chest as he whispered sweet nothings to me, me eventually falling asleep.

~Time Skip~

I woke up in Fred and I's bed, but he wasn't there. I looked at the clock on the wall, it was the afternoon, they hadn't woken me up! I quickly scrambled up, putting on new clothes and freshening up in the bathroom before running down the stairs.

Sparks zoomed around the laughter filled shop as the twins stood on the stairs wearing beige and yellow suits, Fred with a maroon tie and George with an orange one. "Step up, step up!" They started together.

"We've got Fainting Fancies!" George continued as flying plates flew past their heads.

"Nosebleed Nougats!" Fred added as he dodged a plate.