Chapter 46: The Polyjuice Potions

Y/n - Your Name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV:

We'd been waiting for Kreacher for awhile now. I was sitting cross-legged on the floor, directly in front of Fred with his hands around my waist while I played Gobstones with George. I'd just scored a point, my Gobstone squirting the foul liquid into George's face, causing him to wince. I threw my hands up in the air saying, "Suck it, George!"

"Nice one, love," Fred congratulated with a small laugh.

Suddenly our attention was brought to the corner of the room as discordant notes were played on the piano, Ron and Hermione sitting on the bench. "It's-" Hermione chuckled, "Be a bit gentler."

Ron tried again, Hermione grabbing his hands, causing me to look at Harry on the couch he'd slept on last night. Harry looked at me with a small smirk, holding the snitch Dumbledore had given him before we both looked back at Ron and Hermione.

Hermione began playing the tune correctly, Ron staring at her with absolute admiration. She looked back at Ron, signaling he try again. Ron began playing the tune discordantly causing Fred to wince, "Cut it out, Ronniekins."

"Yeah," George replied as he covered his ears, "You're making my ears bleed."

Fred and George chuckled as Ron said, "Shove off. Do you have to call me that?"

They looked at each other before looking back at Ron, "Yes."

Hermione stood up, walking over to Harry and sitting on the other end of the couch, "They have flesh memories."

Harry glanced at the snitch as she continued, "When Scrimgeour first gave it to you, I thought it might open at your touch. That Dumbledore had hidden something inside it."

Before the conversation could go any further, banging was heard from the kitchen. We all quickly stood up, except for Ron, following after Harry. When we walked inside we saw Kreacher on Mundungus' back, covering his eyes, and another elf attached to his left leg. "Get off!" Mundungus shouted.

"Harry Potter," The elf on his leg said, "So long it's been!"

"Get off me!" Mundungus shouted as he struggled to walk down the few steps before falling forward, onto his face.

"As requested," Kreacher said as Mundungus stood up, hitting his head on a pan, "Kreacher has returned with the thief, Mundungus Fletcher."

"Expelliarmus!" Hermione shouted as the man pulled out his wand, grasping it as it flew towards her.

Mundungus stared at us confused, "What you playing at, setting a pair of bleeding house-elves onto me?"

"Dobby was only trying to help," The other elf said as he stepped onto a chair, then the table, "Dobby saw Kreacher in Diagon Alley, which Dobby thought was, curious, a-and then Dobby heard Kreacher mention Harry Potter's name!"

"I had to-" Kreacher tried to add while he walked down the table with Dobby.

"And then Dobby saw Kreacher, talking with the thief, Mundungus," Dobby continued, cutting Kreacher off.

"I'm no thief!" Mundungus butted in, "You foul, little.. git. I'm a purveyor of rare and wondrous objects."

Fred and George chuckled, crossing their arms as they said, "Rubbish."

"You're a thief, Dung. Everyone knows it," Ron said as he entered the room.

"Master Weasley!" Dobby said excitedly, walking to the end of the table and shaking Ron's hand, "So good to see you again."