After having their breakfast Tzuyu took a bath while Sana is in the room and searching for movies when suddenly she received a call from Momo.

.
.
.
.
.

Momo
Is Calling You...

|

Sana: Momoring...

Momo: Sana ~ ya...

Momo: Are you home??

Sana: Yeah..

Momo: Let's have a drink tonight...

Sana: Eh??

Momo: Nayeon and I bought  lots of beer last night and we invite Mina but, you know Mina she don't drink ...

Sana: Uhmmm, Tzuyu here..

Momo: It's okay... We'll talk to her 😁

Momo: Beside we will  drink in your unit tho.

Sana: Okay.

Sana: When are you guys going here?

Momo: Around 6:30 PM just wait us there.

Sana: Okay, See you ~

-

After Tzuyu taking a bath she came out from the bathroom and Sana was suddenly surprised because Tzuyu is just wearing a bathrobe and her hair are still wet...

Sana suddenly gulp as her cheeks are now starting to heat up, she quickly averted her eyes and keep herself busy on finding a movies...

"Sana, calm down... Don't look at her...." Sana keep saying on her head, but suddenly without realizing her eyes landed once again to Tzuyu...

"She's so hot.." Sana said, as she start spacing out while looking Tzuyu drying her hair...

Meanwhile, Tzuyu notice Sana so she walks closer to the latter...

"Love???.."

Sana get shocked when the latter is now closer to her...

"H-Huh???.." Sana quickly focus on searching mvoies on her Mac book.

"Are you okay? 😄.."

"Y-Yeah..."

"Why are you stuttering??..."

"Me? I'm not...."

"Okay ^^ ..."

"Tzuyu~ah.."

"Mmmm??."

"Would you please dressed up..."

"My hair is still wet..." Tzuyu said, and for now reason by hearing Tzuyu's answer Sana blush so hard.. "Why are you blushing???.."

"I'm not blushing 😑😑.."

"You are 😆.."

"Aishhhh... I'm not 😑.." Sana said as she looks at Tzuyu...

"ㅋㅋㅋ Why??? Am I too hot to you???.." Tzuyu smirked as she hugs Sana's waist...

"Tzu... Dress up already... And please don't bother me. I'm searching movies right now.."

"Look at me first 🙂.."

"What???..." Sana looks at Tzuyu...

"I love you (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

"I love you too (◕દ◕).." Sana answer as she looks at Tzuyu and quickly went back on searching.

"Sana..."

"What?????..."

"I said look at me..."

"Tzuyu..." Sana looks at her once again.  "What do you want???.." she asked.

"You're asking what I want?? Hmmm... I want you to kiss me 🙂." Tzuyu smile at her.

"What????.."

"I feel like I want to kiss you right now because of your pouty lips..." Tzuyu said as her eyes landed on Sana's lips.

"Tzuyu, if you're teasing me I swear I will gonna kick you right now..."

"Kiss me, and I won't tease you..."

"Aishhhh..." Sana looks at Tzuyu...

"I'm waiting 😁..." Tzuyu smile widely..

"Fine. After I kiss you, get up and dress understand?."

"Fine 😁.."

Sana lean her face to the latter and when she was about to kiss the latter, Tzuyu immediately pulled her nape and kiss her...

Her eyes went wide as she feel Tzuyu's nibbling her lowered lips..

"Mmmm..." She moan, when Tzuyu finally succeed invading her mouth. Their tongue Battle with great dominance  their kiss get more passionate when Tzuyu starts to laid down the latter...

When their lips parted they both catching their breath as they staring each other with of love and admiration...

"I love to hear your moan 🙂.." Tzuyu said..

"Are you still teasing me??.."

"No..." Tzuyu gently caressed Sana's cheeks. "I'm just telling the truth...  (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..."

"Ya, you're making my heartbeat fast right now..."

"I love really you Sana (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') .." Tzuyu lean closer as she sweetly kiss Sana's forehead...

"I love you too Tzuyu~ah (◕દ◕)♥️.." Sana smile as she wrapped her arms to the latters nape and she kiss her lips.

xxxxx