Shadow Bonnie x Bryan

Shadow Bonnie pov

I was chasing after Bryan and his little friends with the help of Shadow Freddy. I could over hear there plans, they were talking about Bryan splitting away from them and hiding inside the hotel. I could tell Fred didn't hear them so I told him I was going to head back for now. He luckily bought it so I hid behind a tree and waited for Bryan to come this way. Once he came this way I followed him until we reached his hotel room. I couldn't help but stare at him, he is so adorable. I think I made to much noise because he said "W-Who's there!" You could tell he was scared. "It's just me chill!" I said walking up to Bryan. Me and him had made a deal a while back, we had become friends and I would protect him for safety that way he wasn't hurt and there would be no fighting. Today was different though, when I looked at him he was much, much less happy. He looked much skinnier, looked as if he'd been crying for an hour or longer, and he looked like he hadn't slept at all lately. "Dude you alright? You look terrible." I said, though I probably could've said it nicer. "H-Huh? Oh y-yeah I'm fine!" He said/yelled. Forcing a smile onto his face. 'Yeah that's a lie' I said to myself. "C'mon let's go!" I said shoving him. "W-What!?! Hey! Stop it!" He attempted to get out of my grasp, but failed.

Bryan pov

Ugh! Why isn't he listening! I said I was fine! Ugh! Now I'm stuck with him shoving me too my room to sleep! "Bon! I'm fine! I don't need sleep!" "Yes you do! Now come one! I kinda wanna cuddle." Shadow Bonnie said shoving me. "Fine!" I said walking into my hotel room. I later on the bed and started to feel sleepy. "Sleep well" was all I heard before I went to sleep.

3rd person pov

Shadow Bonnie was relieved that he got Bryan to fall asleep. He would never listen to anyone else about that. Bonnie was going to make him some food for after, when he felt a tug. "Cuddles please?" Bryan said in his sleep, pulling Shadow Bonnie towards him and cuddling him. "Alright then!" Shadow Bonnie said before cuddling him back.