Bryan x Inpu

Requested by abearfoo1233

3rd person pov:

Bryan was sitting down on the floor gripping his hair while taking deep breath's to calm himself down. He had encountered the Seductive Rose a while ago. He had been trying to push all the bad things he said to him away, but failed. He was thinking to himself if he really was all the thing the Seductive Rose called him. 'The Seductive Rose was correct I am just fat, useless, worthless, unwanted, and a waste of space.' Bryan thought to himself. "I can't even protect the ones I love the most from harms way! I'm so useless!" Bryan yelled, forgetting that Inpu was supposed to be coming over soon.

Inpu pov

I couldn't believe what Bryan was saying! How could he think all this, this wasn't like him at all! He is always trying his best to protect us, so why would he ever think this! "I'm just a fat, useless, worthless, unwanted, waste of space that shouldn't be alive. I don't deserve Inpu, or anything a matter of fact I should just die!" Bryan said, completely trying to give up hope. I walked over to Bryan and sat down beside him. "Don't say that dear! Your amazing in every way, shape and form!" I saw, startling him a bit. "W-what? H-how much of t-that d-did you hear?" He said backing away from me. It hurts me to know that all he was saying was true in his opinion, he honestly thought all of those thing were true... I feel horrible knowing something or someone had convinced him to believe all these things. "Babe... it's ok calm down. I'm not going to hurt you, I just wanna know what happened." I say getting closer to Bryan. I kept getting closer to him until I cornered him into one of the corners. 'He has to tell me what's bothering him now.' I thought. I scooted closer to him bringing him close to my chest. He gripped onto my shirt, trembling and shaking from fear. "H-he said I was worthless." Who said that? "Bryan please tell me who told you all those things." I say with concern and love in my voice. "T-the S-Seductive Rose." He said sobbing into my shirt. 'What how could he!?! Bryan is none of those things!' I thought very annoyed and angered at the Rose. "Don't listen to him, he doesn't know anything about you. You are amazing, loving, adorable, wanted, and if everyone at camp where to have a say on this, they'd say so much more, because they know the true you. They know what you've been through and how you've changed for the good. The Seductive Rose doesn't know you one bit, so please don't believe anything that he says." I say hugging Bryan to reassure him that none of those things were true. "Y-Yeah right. I don't deserve you or anything as a matter of fact. I'm the worst person in the world, I killed Kay, almost killed Jakey, and released the Titans! How is that forgivable!?!" He yelled getting up and walking away from me with red teary eyes. "Babe please come back!" I yelled, chasing after him. "Just leave I'm not worth it!" He yelled back locking himself inside the bathroom. "Please open the door." "Tell everyone I know that I love them and I'm sorry for everything." 'What did he mean by that?' I thought. "Babe, what do you mean by that?!?!" I'm starting to understand what he means now and I hope that I'm incorrect. "Please don't tell me your doing what I think your doing are you?!?!" I yelled, still no answer. It's been to long. I broke down the door to see what's going on in the bathroom. I couldn't believe my eyes of what I just saw...

Try and guess what Inpu saw comment if you want pãrt 2