Davis x Jon x Bryan

Requested by abearfoo1233. Hope this is okay with you!

Bryan pov

I was walking around the park, trying to sneak into the portal room. When the animatronics came running in, with Jon and Davis behind them. 'Damnit! Why did they have to bring Davis and Jon along!' I thought to myself. I have this huge crush on the two, and knowing them I'll most likely get yelled at by them no matter what I do. "Bryan what where you thinking!" Rs. Freddy yelled at me. "Yeah! You big idiot!" "Can't you do one thing tight!" They just kept saying the same things over and over again, I couldn't take it anymore so I scream. "Just shut up! I'm tired of being yelled at I'm tired of all of you complaining, I'm sick of this! I quit!" I yelled running out of the portal room.

Davis Pov

Me and Jon started running after Bryan to make him stop from quitting the job. "Bryan, wait! We can talk this over!" Jon yelled to get Bryan's attention. "Just leave me alone! You all hate me so much, why even bother to stop me!" Bryan yelled back at us. It broke my heart to know all of us have pushed that once cheerful man to this completely heart broken and sad man.

Jon Pov

Man I felt terrible, Bryan was going to quit and it was mainly my fault. Me and Davis chased Bryan to Bryan's hotel room. We assumed Bryan thought we lost him because when he entered the hotel, he stoped running. "Man why am I so stupid!" Bryan yelled to himself. "I hurt so much and they don't even know it care!" Bryan said while tears started falling from his eyes. "Bryan... your not stupid your actually really smart! And of course we know you hurt!" I said coming out of my hiding spot. "W-What! B-But I lost you two!!!" Bryan yelled as he started to back away from us until he cornered himself into a corner. Me and Davis looked at each other try to signal to each other the plan we had made up a while ago. To take Bryan to his room and cuddle with him and make him feel like he belongs. "Bryan it's ok we're not here to hurt you we swear." David says as we get closer to Bryan, he started to hyperventilate. 'Shit!' I mentally cursed myself. "Ok Bryan imma need you to calm down ok?" I said trying to ease Bryan to stop him from hyperventilating. "H-Help..." Bryan said tiredly. 'Ok that's good at least he isn't freaking out anymore. At this point me and Davis just forgot out the slowly walking towards him, we care much more about how there health is then how fast or slow we're walking. "Should we do the plan?" Davis whispered into my ear. "Yeah come on!" I whispered back to him.

3rd person Pov

Davis and Jon picked Bryan up and took him to his room. There they set him down on the bed and cuddled with him. "We love you Bryan..." Jon and Davis said together. "I *yawn* love you guys too." Bryan said falling asleep in the two men's arms.