In 27 Days

Hadley Jamison doesn't know what to think when she hears that her classmate, Archer Morales, committed suicide. She didn't exactly know him, but that doesn't stop her from feeling like there was something she could have done to help him. So to Hadley's surprise, on the very night of Archer's funeral, she has a run in with Death himself and is offered the chance to go back in time to stop Archer from ending his life. The catch? She only has twenty-seven days to do it. And if Hadley doesn't succeed? Well, she doesn't want to think about that.

Completed

written by: HonorInTheRain

I kept hearing hype around this story and I am so glad I listened and read it. This book is so unique and I truly felt the emotions of all the characters (yes, I did share a few tears). Hadley really does have a great heart and you can see it all throughout the book. Archer obviously, had some issues within himself and conflicts he had to dealt with. I truly saw how Hadley became a blessing to him and his family. Not to mention, his CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT ugh I cannot emphasize how much I enjoyed watching him grow as a person. This is added to one of my favorites. You need to read this right now!!!