Did it 'Ring' Saanjh??? - Part 1

Saanjh's POV:

Navika was going on calling Aarya while I was sitting and fuming there!!!

He left exactly 3 hours back and was nowhere to be seen!!!

I was hell irritated!!!

'Di...call him...he's not even picking my call' she said...

'Oh whyyy your fiance and would be husband right??? Call him!!!' I gave her a sarcastic answer....

'Enough Di...he's away for the last 3 hour's I dont know where's he ...to add on he's gone with that blondie... What if .. what if he develops interest in her... Shit!!! No worse if he sleeps' 😰😰😰

I looked at her and said..
'So what's wrong in that??? The fuckboi he is he's just been doing that right??? He changes girls more than clothes😠😠😠😠 and anyways what's so surprising haan??? Last night you also... with... him ...' I couldn't complete the statement...

'Shit....I guess you are right!!! I think it's because of last night only..after he proposed to me we drowned in wine before we could... I mean you know... I was feeling sleepy... He kept asking me but you know na it's my only weakness after all it was wine itself that brought me and Aarya 7 years ago!!!' she completed and I shot her s fiery glare...

She probably understood and looked elsewhere saying...
'After all if men don't get what they want at home they obviously go and hunt outside na... Im not turning into that kinda dummy wife who can't satisfy her husband... I'm giving it to Aarya tonight so from tomorrow there's no other girl...just him and me!!!' she said and I got up from the chair.

I looked at her and said...
'You know what you are a shame to womanhood??? Till now I was thinking what did Aarya see in you...

Now I know!!!

Third grade low class mentality!!!

Yeahhh!!! I mean if you think just because man at home doesn't get physical pleasure he's allowed to go and fuck another woman outside or for that matter if a woman should seduce to get him back to her by loyally sleeping with him once he's back fucking another woman then let me tell you. . that relationship is called trafficking!!!

And that man is called a man whore and woman is no less than a slut!!!

Huhh!!!

Anyways suits your class!!!

At 2 pm sharp the designer comes with the pre designed clothes for engagement and to take designs and measurements for wedding!!! Be ready!!! '

While Navika was shooting daggers at me!!!

'Dont stare at me like that I'll fucking pluck your eyeballs out!!! I'm tolerating you and that FB boyfriend of yours just because of Daadi.. but I also know how to tame him... Ofcourse I can't call his mom dad ...I've heard aunty also had anxiety issues but I can definitely call his sister!!! Wait for them !!!' I said and left the room!

***
It was 3 pm in the noon the designer Mrs Roy had already had 3 glasses of juice and was loosing her head...

'Where is Mr Malhotra??? We have been waiting for an hour now!!!' she said...

And I looked at Navika... She was still dialing him and looks like he didn't pick!!!

Irritated now finally I gave him a call and strangely he picked 😤

'Babyyyyy you called!!' he said...

'Navika is calling you from morning why the hell are you not answering...' I yelled

'Ohhhh ...I don't pick unknown numbers sweetheart....after all I'm AaryaVardhan Malhotra the raging business king!!!'

Next I heard some giggles of girls around him...