One chance Eve... please!!!

Aarya's POV:

The worst nightmare of my life was back!

She was shamelessly standing infront of me while yet another time my love walked out saying she's the Third person!

But no she wasn't!

Navika was the evil!.
She was the third person!

I ran to the beach...

I knew Saanjh would be there...

I called her out..

She turned around and she was in tears...

I knew it....

I knew it that she still loves me...

Her tears said it all...

'Once listen to me peacefully...

Just one chance Saanjh please

Saanjh please....'

I said....

She looked at me rubbed her face... Folding her hands against her chest she stood in front of me...

My heart leaped 😢

Finally she's ready to listen....

I began....

'7 years back I didn't know how to prove myself innocent!

I always thought if I got another chance I would have handled the situation better.

I would have maybe stopped Saanjh!

Maybe if I had the slightest hint I could have proven myself innocent!

But the nail scratches on my back, hickeys on the neck all screamed louder saying I'm at fault!

But my heart was loudly convincing me that i did not!

And I'm a man who believes my concious!

Somehow not being convinced of injustice life did to me I went back to the hotel a few days later that incident!

I went back to the same pub! I ordered a drink!

Strangely the bartender was acting strange looking at me...he looked very nervous and was asking his assistant to make the drink...

Just then it striked me he was the same man who served me drinks that night!

So I played smart...

I picked my mobile and pretended to talk on phone...

'Hello Yes Commissioner..can you please send the police force... he's here!'

That minute I saw him jump out i
Of the bar counter towards door.

Bang on! I hit the right spot!

I knew it!

I ran behind him caught hold of his collar and starting beating him black and blue!

That's when finally he opened his mouth that someone gave him money to spike my drink!

I was SHOCKED 😳

When I asked him if it was girl he said no it was a boy!

That's when it striked me... I picked my Phone and showed him the new year night photo we clicked...

The bartender pointed towards Akshad!

I was shocked!

And crystal clear it was all plotted by Navika!