Good morning Husband

'You look so beautiful Eve...I need you...I want you..."

'Uhmmm ...what are you doing Arya... stop...'Why is your hand on my back...Stop coming closer'

'Saaaaaanjh u r my Eve...iam your Adam... Madam....ur rosy lips... I want to tak tak tak tak...tak tak tak tak'

What????Yukkk that's super cheesy

'Trinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn tak tak tsk'

Why are you ringing so loud...'

'Huuuuuh!!!! Where am I....ahhh'
I was dreaming....
About him...no ways'

While she still heard the trinnnnnnnn ...she turned her neck around to see an old alarm clock ringing a trin... Simultaneously she heard knocks at the door
'tak tak tak tak'

She got up with her messy hair and face and opened the door.

While Vidisha, Vardhan's cousin giggled saying 'Morning bhabhi...Arti bua (father's sister -aunt) is calling you n bhai for pooja...'

To which still in sleep Saanjh nodded her head with a smile.

The young girl ran down the stairs again..

Saanjh went and saw the time.

'Still 5???? Seriously... Malhotras don't sleep is it?'she went and lazily jumped on her bed thinking she n Aarya should be going down.

She closed her eyes lazily...in a few seconds she thought...

'Where is he????' her eyes were wide open remembering him leaving to balcony

' Annnnd I closed the door and locked the bollllt... Shit...he is out....'

She ran to the door...

Only to see him deep asleep lying down on the floor innocently closing his eyes keeping his glasses aside.

'How handsome he is' her mind wandered looking at his features

The next moment 'He is a monster' she thought...

But she noticed he was just on a black t-shirt and denims...

'Shitttt....he slept against the cold beach air entire night...Damnnn'

She thought to wake him up...but those innocent closed eyes and his shivering body stopped her from doing that....She ran inside and got him a quilt...covered him completely with it.

She thought of waking him up for the pooja...but she felt guilty...

She quickly went to have a hot shower...got herself a pink saree...

Her wheatish complexion was shining, Her cheeks were pink like an apple....she definitely didn't need make up...she just applied some baby pink gloss and kajal (eye pencil)...

Standing infront of the chic dressing table next to the bed... she stood thinking in her wet hearing dripping on her shoulders.

"Really??? should I... hmmmmmm...for this guy"

Then she thought...oh comeon...its just like jewellery and lipstick..."It means nothing...nothing at all' and She wore her mangalsutra and some sindoor with all dual thoughts...she didn't want tv soap opera early in the morning just in case some crowd gathered she thought.

She quickly glanced at her rose gold Swizz watch that ticked a 5:45

"God it's 5:45 already"

she ran down the staircase...then she reminded herself

"You just got married yesterday Saanjh!!!"
She slowed down her pace.

To her surprise there were only family members sitting in the living area waiting for her. Saanjh was surprised.