Flashback - And that's how it began...

Pune was a beautiful city...Saanjh didn't expect too much from this place initially... she thought it's going to be a tough situation staying away from parents and that she was the only child...she was been pampered since childhood...she never cooked... She never had to do the household work... though she knew the basics but her mom dad treated her like a princess...

Saanjh never experienced hostel Life as her father Arjun Singh Chopra was extremely possessive father to let his daughter go away from him...maybe that's the reason Mr Chopra tried all his tactics to make his daughter drop the plans on moving to Pune but Saanjh wanted to live this kind of lifestyle too...she had heard of month end money shortage, eating half cooked, staying with roomies, partying ofcourse but never really lived that hostel kind of life...now was her chance as she got hired by one of best international MNC's for a decent payscale which however her father thought was useless but Saanjh believed she wanted to fly solo and learn to be independent rather dependent on her dad's cash...

Saanjh loved her house (room to be precise) which she shared with her roomie Purvi...Purvi was from Mumbai... hence Marathi was her thing and as they did their schooling together in Delhi for 4 years when her dad was transferred owing to a promotion... she was a very good friend. Saanjh's parents happily let her go to Pune as they were OK about her staying with Purvi ...not because they were classmates... because Purvi's dad was an ex army personnel and now an influential and reputed politician. Saanjh's parents felt it's no other safe place for their daughter to stay in a unknown city. Saanjh was happy that she's finally starting a life on her own...

Saanjh immediately fell in love with Pune...it had some sort of calmness...it's not like Pune wasn't having its party space...but it was more like a homely city...she had an instant connect.

Saanjh stood at her apartment's balcony with s cup of coffee on a cloudy evening...

'Looks like it's going to rain' Purvi said to her passing some Poha (snack made out of beaten rice)

Saanjh took the plate from her and took a seat on the easy chair on their balcony and kept the poha and coffee on the coffee table next to her.

She had a pleasant smile of finally feeling like she's started on her own...

It's just been a week to office but she's settling fast... her colleagues were warm.. her manager was kind...Pune was beautiful...she was happy in her space...

While she was looking at the sky with a smile on her face...she noticed her phone ring..

'Aarya calling'

It said...she smirked... She picked the phone call and heard a voice from other side

'So settled down madam?'

Saanjh smiled and just replied a 'Hmmm'

'Madam... what's a hmmm' ... come on a video call...I wanna see you' said a eager voice

A giggle leaving her mouth ... 'Mr... don't you think you are trying to boss me.. after all we are just friends'

She doubted her own heart while saying that as the wedding instance and her rapport with Aarya had changed since that incident...

'You are not my friend' Aarya said in a husky voice...

Saanjh had chills in body hearing that..she moved tongue on her dry lips and said 'Then what am I to you'

There was complete silence...

'you must decide that...but for that I wanna see you'

Saanjh blushed...

It's been just 2 weeks and they were chatting since then but things were gradually changing between them...but as Saanjh had to leave to Pune for her job Aarya was already missing her...