Chapter 9~ The Warm Welcome turns Ugly.

Start from the beginning

He waved at me. Behind him I saw dad, Mia, and my in- laws. No sign of Aleesha, anywhere. That was very peculiar, I thought. I smacked on a smile, waved back. I walked towards them with my stuff. Dad spread his arms wide open for me. I threw my bags on the ground beside me and hugged him. 

"So glad you are home, baby" dad whispered into my ear. He kissed me on my hair. 

" Same, I missed you so much!" I lied. I knew that in my heart I didn't because of what he had down to my real father.

He let go of me. I went to hug Mia, next. 

" Hi sweetheart. Missed ya. Now, you home!" She mumbled into my hair. I pulled my hair back. 

" You too, where's Aleesha?" I asked. 

She didn't say anything. I knew something was peculiar and not right. I had a gut feeling that something terrible happened to her. My eyes moved on to my in laws. I hugged my mother in- law but nodded at my father-in- law. 

"Welcome back my daughter," Mr. Akbar greeted. I chuckled under my breath. 

"Thank you sir," I replied. 

"No need to call me sir, call me dad." 

I laughed and so did Zain. I nodded. 

"Sure thing, dad."

He smiled. 

"Last by not least...." I started as I stretched my arms wide for Zain. He passed the bouquet to his mother and hugged me. He half twirled me. I yelped in excitement. 

"Hahahahah, that was fun," I said grimly. 

" Hope that was. I missed you so much," he says. He kinda had a smirk. Maybe he was urging for a kiss. So I kissed him anyways. Why was I acting this way? Had I thought Zain was Zayn? Probably, I'm still jet lagged. 

" WOW! I've missed that the most sooooooooooo much, Bianca," he admitted, gasping. I peered over his shoulders to see the other grown ups. They had weird expressions on as if they haven't seen two people kissing in public before. I blushed a bright red. 

" Let's go to the car, I'm tired, " I tried to change the topic. Dad and my father- in- law carried my stuff while I held the bouquet. I know I would throw it away later, when Zain's not looking. Mia and Mrs. Akbar where also chatting. Probably about my wedding plans. Something about Mia was off. She seemed to be distant, but more angry then depressed maybe. I could see it in her eyes. Those eyes which is trying to tell me a story about a situation that happened while I was gone. 

" Hey Zain, what's wrong with Mia," I asked estranged. 

He, too didn't reply back to my answer and continued to walk alongside me. 

" Seriously, what have I missed. What's wrong with Mia. Tell me, please?!" I pleaded. 

He sighed and grabbed a hold of my hand. He leaned closer to me whilst me strolled behind them but much slower that they don't hear our conversation. 

"Well, a few months after you left, Aleesha fell in love with a guy in Macmaster. It was the holidays and she brought him over to your place. I saw him. He was a mess. He had tattoos all over his arms, smelt like liquor and smoke. He was a total druggie.  Aleesha and this guy wanted to get married, but needed their blessings. Obviously, Mia didn't approve. Aleesha and Mia got into a huge argument, then the next thing you know, she was out the door with her bags and never to be seen again," He explained. 

My jaw dropped wide open. I was so shocked. I would never expect Aleesha to do such a thing, I wouldn't even imagine it either. Is this why dad wanted me to be engaged to someone so quickly as of a young age. So that I wouldn't run off with a boy and do something stupid then regret it later on in life? Probably so? Well, I did have a drunken mistake back in Bradford with Zayn. I might as well regret it, now. Suddenly, I felt a tug and a squeeze near my ass. 

I looked both directions and found that it was ZAIN?!!!! WHAT THE FUCK?! Why was he squeezing my ass for. He grinned. I slapped his hand away from my ass. I untangled my self from him. 

"WHAT THE FUCK WHERE YOU DOING?!" I hushed softly at him. He had a mischievous expression on him. 

"Don't think that you didn't like that. It turned you on, right?" He grimiced while he said that. I gave him a dirty look. 

"No....." He smiled and walked away leaving me behind. Was this warm welcoming turning ugly all of a sudden? I approached into a rented van. As I stepped in first, something spanked my ass, again. I turned around. It was Zain, again?!!!! What the fuck was his problem. 

"OUCH! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!" I asked, but this time whit more force. Nobody was around when he did that. 

He cackled viciously under his breath. In the van, he sat beside me. I gulped when he wrapped him arms around me. He leaned closer. A lump was growing inside my throat. He leaned to my ear, and nibbled it a little. I pulled away. What's gotten into him. 

" You know my trousers have been dying to meet with her hole," he hissed. He made a circle with his thumb and index finger. His other free index finger going in and out. In and out, repeatedly. 

I didn't like where this was going. I gulped even more. 

" So tonight, you me in my room at 11:00pm, sharp! Don't go anywhere else," he whispered more. I got scared. He meant sex to what his behaviour was like today.

A warm welcome turns bad. This was only the beginning of ugly. 
_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey fans. Loved it. I know a little dirty but oh well, that's life for you. Anyways, please comment, and vote please! Thank you :)

Love you all very much with all my heart! 

Luv~ The author of this book