Review

A/N Just a review on what's happened from the start. Incase anyone's forgotten :)

Kimberly and angus' parents die in a fight, Kim hides that she can shift from a young age.

Kim finds her mate Harrison, they have sex. At school Kim finds Harrison kissing the head cheerleader Hilary and Rejects him. ( most of you all got confused about this but yes she did reject him. She just said he rejected her because she felt like he did when she caught him with Hilary. But yes she rejected him.)

She then runs away and becomes rouge where she finds a new pack. At first she trains and discovers her powers (which is that she sees the future) until she realises she's pregnant. The alpha of that pack sends Kim, Samantha and Kinsley along with a few others to help train her old pack.

While at her old pack she takes on a role of being a mother to three year old deacon after his mother had gotten attacked and killed by a man that wants power from the three white wolves ( Kim, Sam and Kinsley) Sam finds her mate being Angus, Kim's brother.

Harrison finds out he's going to be a father and steps up in his role as a mate for Kim. And a step father for deacon as Kim adopted deacon (not officially yet)

Kim finds Harrison and Hilary doing things they shouldn't be doing.

And that's what's happened so far :) let me know what you think I should do next in the comments