10 Years Later

You were trying not to cry because you saw your reflection and you looked so beautiful. You were wearing a white dress, that puffed out a little bit, and your hair was done up like Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Today is the day. Today is your wedding day. You're ready and you wrap your arms around your dad's.

"You look beautiful, y/n"

You hear him say suddenly before the doors open.

*Time skip to your honeymoon suite*

It was a beautiful wedding and you had just gotten to the suite you were going to stay at. Shoto had carried you in bridal style and set you on the bed. He was on top of you, his hand on your thigh, traveling up to your waist. You pulled him into a kiss and tangled your hands in his hair. He stood you up and turned you around. As he kissed your neck, he unzipped your dress to reveal your corset and stockings. He started to undo your corset, and let it fall to the floor. He turned you back around and started kissing you as he picked you up and layed you on the bed. You took his jacket and shirt off of him, and began to unbutton his pants and took them off too. You kicked off your heels and started to grind on Shoto. He groaned in pleasure and pushed against you harder. He too your bra and underwear off. You kicked off your stockings and he took his underwear off and rammed into you.

"Ugh...f-fuck!"

You moan louder than you thought you would. He kept moving at top speed. You felt your climax coming.

"Iimm gonnna ccum!"

You hear yourself moan in his ear.

"Mme ttoo"

He slams into you harder and faster and you reach your climax, making him cum inside you. He rolled off of you and held you close and you both fell asleep.

*Time skip to 3 months later*

You stare down at the test and look up at Shoto. You were pregnant, but you didn't know how he would react, but he picked you up and swung you around. Everything was going to be okay.