First Day of UA

So today is your first day of school and you are excited. You got into UA on recommendations so you didn't have to do the course. You were so happy to find that the number one hero: All Might, was going to be a teacher. He was your favorite hero of all time. You put on your UA uniform and start to pack your bag. You put in an All Might pencil pouch, f/c binder, 2nd f/c folder, and some paper. You decide to pack extra clothes, just in case your quirks destroy your clothes. You head downstairs and you see your little brother, your mother, and your father eating breakfast.
"Oh my goodness," your mother exclaims
"You look so beautiful"
You start to blush because you don't take compliments very well.
"Thanks Momma."
You are 14 years old, but you still call your mom and dad, momma/mommy, and daddy.
"What would you like for breakfast, Sweetie," your father asks.
You think for a moment, thinking about if you could eat right now.
"I'm too nervous and excited to eat right now, daddy."
"Okay, Sweetie. But take an energy bar just in case, okay?"
"Okay. Its the least I can do."
You grab a energy bar and start the two block walk to UA.

When you get to school, you realize that quite a few students are there getting their schedules. You go over to the table marked 1 since you are a first year. You are greeted by Midnight.
"Well, hello there! Welcome to UA High!"
"Uh...h-h-hi."
You hear a husky voice behind you.
"Are you alright? You sound and look like you've seen a ghost."
You turn around and you see a boy a little older than you but still a first year. He has red and white hair with a grey and a turquoise eye. On the left side of his face, he has a burn mark over his eye. You get lost in his eyes for a moment and you must have been blushing because he then asked if you had a fever.
"Oh, um no. I just have naturally red cheeks that's all. And I'm fine, I just never thought I would meet Midnight."
"Oh. I'm Shoto Todoroki."
"I'm y/n"
"That's a nice name."
"Wait, you said your last name is Todoroki, right?"
"Uh oh."
"What?"
"Nothing. Yes, my last name is Todoroki."
You say the next thing carefully, not trying to upset a potential friend.
"You're Endeavor's son, aren't you?"
"Unfortunately."
"I'm sorry. I'm just observant."
"It's alright."
Midnight hands you your schedules and you look at your paper.
"Class 1A with Mr. Aizawa." you say out loud.
"Hey, I have Aizawa, too."
You smile up at the boy, already friends, but you felt like you wanted to be more.