Attack of The USJ prt 2

You fall into a pond. You realize that you're still in the USJ, but you got separated from Shoto, and now you're scared. You look around, hyperventilating (you can breath under water due to your quirk) and you see one of the villains swimming for Deku. You swim as fast as you can, but before you could reach him you feel something wrap around your waist. You look down and see Tsuyu's arm.
"I've got you, y/n"
She then uses her tongue to grab Deku. You are then launched out of the water and you can on a boat. You then realize that you are in the shipwreck zone. You are then hit with something small, purple, and panicky.
"What are we gonna do guys?!"
Oh crap you think to yourself don't tell me...
Your thoughts are interuped by the sounds of Deku telling Tsu and, unfortunately, Mineta his plan.
"So I was thinking that if you could wait until I tell you, and then jump into the air Tsu, and Mineta once you're in the air, throw you balls at the villains, and y/n you can use your water or air quirk to round them up to make them stick together. Sound good?"
You and Tsu nod but Mineta is being a baby.
"Midoriya are you crazy? Why can't we just wait for the pros to come and save us?"
Before anyone could answer, the ship shook with great force, you can tell that the ship is sinking.
"Deku, if you're gonna fulfill your plan, I would do it now. They just hit the ship and it's sinking."
You say and you look over the edge of the ship.

*Skip to after you leave the shipwreck zone*

*Shoto's POV*
You land in the landfill zone and immediately use your ice quirk, freezing every villain in sight.
I've got to get back to y/n, you think to yourself as you leave. But where is she?
As you think this, you see water from the shipwreck zone form a funnel and about 50 ft above the funnel, you see y/n using both her air and water quirks to capture villains. Then you see her fall and your heart stops, but then you see she now has a green lump. She must have caught Midoriya from falling into the water. I guess I know where to go now.
You smile a little as you make your way to the shipwreck zone.

*Your POV*
As you settle down on the ground, you feel exhausted.
"Deku, let me see your hand." You tell him as he broke a few of his fingers.
"But you're exhausted y/n he protests.
"Don't be silly. I'm alright. Now let me see your hand."
"Al-alright"
As Deku gives you his hand, you feel someone watching you, but you brush it off because your classmates are still amazed by your quirks. Then you hear a voice you were afraid you would never hear.
"Oh thank God you're alright."
Says a deep, husky voice. You turn around and run to Shoto, who as soon as you turned, opened his arms and picked you up in a warm embrace. You had jumped into his arms and wrapped your arms and legs around him and you were currently kissing him.
"Awww, how adorable"
Said a high, sarcastic voice. You freeze and slowly lower yourself from Shoto, you slowly turn around and come face to face with a blue haired villain.
"My oh my, my dear sister has a little boyfriend now."
You stand there frozen at his words, but you manage to speak.
"You are not my brother Tomura Shigaraki. You're dead to me."
Tomura laughs. You remember when he used to laugh like that when you told a joke, even if it was a bad one.
"Our DNA says we are siblings, little sis. Get used to it. Now if you would come with me, and I won't hurt you friends or your boyfriend."
You stand there with your heart racing. Truth be told, you missed your brother, but you hated that he was a villain. He won't hurt me. No matter how much I deny it, he's my brother, he won't hurt me, but I can't say the same for everyone else. You looks over at Deku, Tsu, Mineta, and Shoto. You didn't realize you were crying until Shoto took you into his arms (btw, you only reach the middle of his chest). As you hug him back, you make up your mind. I have to go with Tomura. He'll hurt them. You look up at Shoto and kiss him. When you pull away, you look him in the eyes. You see a look of wanting again.
"I'm sorry," you whisper in his ear, "He'll hurt you, and I can't watch you get hurt."
Before he can answer, you kiss him one last time and you walk over to Tomura.
"Fine. I'll go with you, but if you so much as look at them, I will kill you." You tell him. Tomura chuckles.
"Deal."
But before you could leave All Might pushed you out if the way and Shoto caught you.

*Skip to the end of the day*
You get back to the school and you had told Shoto how your brother became a villain.
"I hope you don't feel any different about me." You tell him looking away.
He grabs your face and kisses your lips.
"Never. Do you wanna come over again?" He asks with a smirk.